[The logo is protected from the company]
Viva Kids Pte Ltd is an Education and Sports company which has approved SEP and MOE PAL certifications for its sporting programmes. Viva Kids operates commercially as a social enterprise in Partnership with Majlis Pusat to implement KidsExcel™ as a values-driven sports and academic enrichment programme. The programme is targeted at lower primary students. It has amongst its management very experienced and distinguished personalities in the Educational sector, former senior civil servants in M... Read More
|Address||55A Serangoon Garden Way, Singapore 555951|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Part-time/ Full-time Sports Trainers
- Sports Trainers
- To create a positive, enjoyable and safe learning environment where children learn sportsmanship, fundamental skills, teamwork, responsibility, discipline and respect for self and those around him/her.
- NCAP Theory, NCAP Technical, valid 1st-aid, NROC and/or any relevant sporting or coaching certificate.
- Enthusiastic, patient, good organisational skills, matured, dependable, responsible and a desire to work with children.
- In-house training and NCAP certification courses provided
- Teach appropriate fundamental skills to children, of different ages, while emphasizing on fun, creativity, skill development, fair play, teamwork and sportsmanship.
- Be responsible for the children until they are handed over to their parent/guardian before leaving the school.
- Provide a safe environment for practice or games by doing Risk Assessment Management (RAMs) before every session.
- Report any problems with equipment and children/parent behaviour to Vivakids program staff.
- Be at least 30mins early to prepare for session. Safety and equipment checks included.
- To communicate with Vivakids program staff on how things are going and how it can be improved, for the benefit of the children and for you.
Part-time Sport Coaches
- To teach on weekdays morning and/or afternoon, Saturdays morning.
- Schools in different zones.
- Other than the training sessions, there may be in-house trainings, clinics or meetings that you may have to attend.
- Singapore PRs
Other Job Information