[The logo is protected from the company]
Since its inception in 1968, Teckwah has evolved from a producer of plain paper boxes to a group of companies today firmly established as a leading service provider of customised supply chain management services. We offer a variety of solutions which include new packaging solution neupackTM, business process outsourcing, e-commerce, web based procurement and fulfillment click solutionTM, service parts logistics and reverse logistics solutions. With manufacturing plants in Singapore, Malaysia,... Read More
|Address||25 Pandan Crescent #05-15, TIC Tech Centre Singapore 128477|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Business System Administrator
- Deploy and manage the software applications, solutions and their enhancements to new customers and user bases. These applications and solutions COTS software, in housed developed applications, middleware and databases systems.
- Adminisrate the system and user configurations of applications and solutions. This will include keeping the applications and solutions updated with relevant patches and fixes.
- Monitor of the health status of applications and solutions and to conduct preventive and corrective maintenance to enhance system availability and preference, and to prevent unnecessary down time to the applications.
- Support the operations and maintenance of these system, including planning for and responding to service outages and other problems. This include providing level 1 and 2 support to the applications.
Experience and Qualification
- Diploma in IT, Computer Science or equivalent engineering disciplines.
- 4 or more years of relevant working experience in IT industry, preferably system administrations and management.
- Min. 2 years experience in application maintenance and administration for Commercial off the shelf applications and in-house developed applications.
- Implementation and operational hands-on experience in maintaining Oracle (8/8i/9i/10g/11g) database systems on Linux and Windows platforms.
- Trained and experienced in managing Windows OS (2000, 2003, 2008) and Linux operating systems, and administrating the web and client-server applications installed in these platforms.
- Knowledge or experienced in MY SQL and MS SQL Server.
- Technically independent with good initiative; able to provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Familiar with SQL tuning would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills with an innovative approach in providing solutions.
- Team player: ability and willingness to motivate and support other team members.
- Initiative and pro-active.
- Good communication skill.
The Human Resource Department
Teckwah Industrial Corporation Ltd
25 Pandan Crescent #05-15
TIC Tech Centre Singapore 128477
Tel 6872 8181 Fax 6872 8199
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Job Information