[The logo is protected from the company]
Schenker Singapore combines all transport and logistic activities of Deutsche Bahn employing over 91,000 staff spread across about 2,000 locations in about 130 countries, with revenues of about EUR 15.3 billion (2009). Schenker has top rankings in global air and ocean freight market, the most dense land transport network in Europe and the rail competence of the first and largest European rail freight carrier. As one of the world's leading providers of logistics services, Schenker offers compr... Read More
|Address||17 Changi South Street 2 Singapore (486129)|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Senior Executive / Executive - Logistics
Senior Executive / Executive - Inventory and Process Control (Logistics)
- Tracking, compilation & analyze program performance indicators and follow through on initiative implementation.
- Conduct logistics processes analysis for existing and potential program.
- Conduct & promote continuous Improvement program FLEX 5S/POP training to operation.
- Work with operation to improve program operating productivity through process re-engineering.
- Benchmarking of program performance & implementation effectiveness.
- Support Logistics program implementations and costing.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Fresh graduates from Industrial Engineering field are welcome to apply.
- Candidate must be willing to work at Tuas View Lane, transport pick-up/drop off at Jurong East MRT.
- 5 days work week.
Other Job Information