[The logo is protected from the company]
Schenker Singapore combines all transport and logistic activities of Deutsche Bahn employing over 91,000 staff spread across about 2,000 locations in about 130 countries, with revenues of about EUR 15.3 billion (2009). Schenker has top rankings in global air and ocean freight market, the most dense land transport network in Europe and the rail competence of the first and largest European rail freight carrier. As one of the world's leading providers of logistics services, Schenker offers compr... Read More
|Address||17 Changi South Street 2 Singapore (486129)|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Executive - Operations (Oil & Gas)
General Description (Job Scope) :
- Role of operational team leader - Air & Ocean freight operational execution and supervision ensuring efficiency, effectiveness and compliance.
- Front-line external & internal customer contact role for service and support matters.
- Responsible for the compilation and maintenance of various shipment data for management reporting.
- Carrier rates sourcing & client quotation preparation.
- Strong operational background in freight
- Comprehensive knowledge & experience in Tradenet declarations
- Some experience in customer service environment and logistics operations.
- Able to work operational pressure and independently.
- Good interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- An eye for details and an enquiring mind.
- Proactive, resourceful and a team player
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Loyang.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain, Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Preferably someone with Certificate in Tradenet/IATA/SAAA/SLA
- Comply and adhere to company policy and KPI
- Fulfill month end closing requirement
Other Job Information