[The logo is protected from the company]
Established in 2011, Red Dot Ventures (RedDot) is a seed-stage venture capital firm focused on Singapore-based high-tech startups in areas including ICT, Interactive Digital Media (IDM), MedTech, Nanotech, CleanTech, and Engineering.In early 2012, RedDot was selected as an official startup incubator under the government of Singapore’s Technology Incubation Scheme, positioning the company as a key pillar in the creation of a competitive entrepreneurial environment that will allow innovative ve... Read More
|Address||80 Anson Road #12-00 Fuji Xerox Towers Singapore 079907|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Entrepreneurial eCommerce Sales and Marketing Exec
Red Dot Ventures, a Singapore Based technology incubator, is recruiting young and dynamic Entrepreneurial eCommerce Sales and Marketing Executives to join its portfolio of high-tech startups in areas including ICT, Interactive Digital Media, Medical Technology, Environment Technology and Engineering. Successful candidates will be part of the entrepreneurial team and undergo comprehensive multidisciplinary entrepreneurship training.
- Determine how well the SEO strategy is working to drive traffic to the website
- Measure site performance against competitors
- Drive online marketing channel focusing on customer acquisition, conversion and retention
- Develop existing SEM, SEO, email and assist in developing new opportunities
- Support marketing and product content and e-mail marketing campaigns
- Plan, organize and produce all eCommerce campaigns and relevant creative content to reach targets
- Drive traffic and increase conversions on the website
- Coordinate launch with web development and communicate start and end dates
- Develop, copy and write briefs to be used on all E-Commerce creative assets
- Use business tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations
- Benchmark, measure and analyze results of online marketing initiatives
- Launch campaigns and promotions
- Coordinate & contribute to the development of supplemental website content
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects as assigned
Employee will also need to participate in a 12 months Structured Technopreneurship Training Program that provides:
- Structured training content that delivers multidisciplinary skill covering sales, marketing, product management and business management
- Gain practical insights in technology ventures creation and management with peer-to-peer sharing of 20 real life case studies from 10 technology startups and incubators
- Work with company management on a Capstone Project to develop a comprehensive business plan for scaling the startup
- Study in a class room setting after working hours by Lithan Hall Academy, a 4-year Edutrust-Certified Cooperative Education Provider
ONLY SINGAPOREANS AND SINGAPORE PRs WILL BE CONSIDERED. FOREIGNERS NEED NOT APPLY.
Graduates from University or Polytechnics
Interested to learn and acquire Technopreneurship skills in the dynamic technology startup environment.
Interested Candidates, please submit your latest updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Job Information