[The logo is protected from the company]
QuickLogic Corporation develops and markets low power customizable semiconductor solutions for Tablets, Smartbooks, Netbooks, Cloudbooks, Smartphones, DataCards and Mobile Enterprise products. QuickLogic solutions enable OEMs and ODMs to add new features, extend battery life, and improve the visual experience of their handheld mobile devices. Read More
|Address||1277 Orleans Drive Sunnyvale, CA 94089-1138 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
This is a critical role within the QuickLogic China Team with responsibility for the development and support of device drivers for Android, Linux, and other embedded systems in handheld consumer or electronic products.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Device driver system integration support and development for Android, Linux and other embedded systems
• Device driver porting to potential new operating systems such as Windows 8
• Device drivers or firmware programming and debugging in an embedded real-time environment
• On-site support to customer side for co-working and debugging in China
• Communication and Collaboration with Software Architects and Developers in QuickLogic Headquarters and Satellite Engineering offices
Well-developed, strong communication, influencing and self-management skills are required as the role holder works closely in terms of co-ordination and functional integration with various groups located in multiple sites and geographies. Key partners include Sales, Marketing and worldwide System Solutions Group.
Other Job Information