[The logo is protected from the company]
Navarre® Corporation provides distribution, third party logistics, supply chain management and other related services for North American retailers and their suppliers. For over 25 years, the company has been a leading distributor for computer software, home entertainment media, consumer electronics and accessories. The company also publishes computer software in its Encore® subsidiary. Navarre was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Read More
|Address||7400 49th Avenue North Minneapolis, MN 55428|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Sales Operations Analyst
Navarre Corporation connects strong brands with smart logistics. Our company, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, provides distribution, third party logistics, supply chain management and other related services for North American retailers and their suppliers. Founded in 1983, Navarre has been a leading distributor for consumer electronics and accessories, home entertainment media, and computer software. Our organization also publishes computer software through our Encore® subsidiary.
We have a position open for a Sales Operations Analyst in our Navarre Distribution Services division. The Sales Operations Analyst will report directly to a National Account Manager, who is responsible for one of our largest retail accounts. This role will provide that individual with back-end sales support, which includes conducting sales and inventory analytics for the account.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Sales and inventory analysis and metrics. Assists in the analysis of sell-thru, forecast, and shipment data to ensure that product inventory is at the retailer's desired levels. Analyze and communicate forecasting information with key vendor partners. Develops key metrics and reporting to communicate expectations and results to both retail and vendor partners.
- Reporting. Uses various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, and SAP data to assemble, manipulate, and/or format data and reports.
- Customer and vendor relationship management. Communicates product ETA information to key customers. Troubleshoot customer and vendor issues. Investigate and obtain resolutions for issues as they arise.
- Other duties as assigned.
Navarre’s success has been a direct result of our ability to build lasting relationships with our customers, vendors, and most importantly, our employees. We provide a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, service driven, results orientated, and collaborative working environment. If you desire an organization that will offer you the opportunity to be challenged in your career and value your ideas, join Navarre Corporation.
Navarre provides a complete benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurances; flexible spending accounts; short-term and long-term disability insurances; vacation, holidays, sick time, and personal days; and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of analytical experience
- High level of proficiency in Excel is required; proficiency in Access is also preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical proficiency
- Interpersonal flexibility
- Adaptability in a changing environment
- Proven organizational skills
Other Job Information