[The logo is protected from the company]
Navarre® Corporation provides distribution, third party logistics, supply chain management and other related services for North American retailers and their suppliers. For over 25 years, the company has been a leading distributor for computer software, home entertainment media, consumer electronics and accessories. The company also publishes computer software in its Encore® subsidiary. Navarre was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Read More
|Address||7400 49th Avenue North Minneapolis, MN 55428|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
SAP System Supervisor
Navarre Corporation connects strong brands with smart logistics. Our company, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, provides distribution, third party logistics, supply chain management and other related services for North American retailers and their suppliers. Founded in 1983, Navarre has been a leading distributor for consumer electronics and accessories, home entertainment media, and computer software. The company also publishes computer software through its Encore® subsidiary.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a SAP System Supervisor in our IT organization. This highly visible role within the organization is responsible for the overall management and development of Navarre Corporation's SAP systems and bolt-ons. In addition to primary accountability for SAP, this position will also supervise the team that is responsible for SAP development and support. Candidates who have fairly extensive, hands-on experience within SAP (particularly SDMM), experience working cross-functionally with an organization, and who have supervised people will likely be successful in this role.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Responsible for overall management of Navarre SAP systems. Functions as an SAP solutions architect, reviews configuration specs, and is able to diagnose/correct system configuration issues. Provides and directs IT staff to provide SAP technical and business analysis expertise. Assists in implementation of Navarre systems at acquisition locations.
* Supervisory. Responsible for hiring, training, directing, and managing all staff associated with SAP development and support. Implements and manages development of departmental policies and procedures. Assists in preparation and adherence of budgets. Ensures adherence to corporate policies.
* Project management. Sets project priorities, as required, and manages project implementations.
* Cross-functional/inter-department relationships. Responsible for the management of internal client relationships with functional areas such as Sales and Distribution, Finance, Inventory Management, Manufacturing, Vistex and others. Manages communication to/from business and/or IT areas requesting changes. Prioritize service change request queues with business. Work with the integration and system operations across other business systems including warehouse management, web store fronts, internal web applications, EDI and others.
* Opportunities for improvements. Identifies opportunities for business system improvements in order to improve internal operational processes and reduce costs. Identifies opportunities for system performance improvements and incorporates work tasks into daily schedules.
* Other duties as assigned.
Navarre’s success has been a direct result of our ability to build lasting relationships with our customers, vendors, and most importantly, our employees. We provide a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, service driven, results orientated, and collaborative working environment. If you desire an organization that will offer you the opportunity to be challenged in your career and value your ideas, join Navarre Corporation.
Navarre provides a complete benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurances; flexible spending accounts; short-term and long-term disability insurances; vacation, holidays, sick time, and personal days; and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
* Four-year computer science degree or equivalent experience.
* 8 or more years of management or supervision experience, including staff management, project, tactical and strategic planning, status reporting and staff management.
* 5+ yrs of SAP knowledge in the areas of configuration, business analysis, and project management. Experience in SDMM required; PP and FI preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to manage projects and deliver services on time, on budget and meet requirements.
* Excellent written communication demonstrated by the ability to document procedures, policies, create and maintain strategic plans.
* Excellent verbal communications skills demonstrated by the ability to effectively communicate with inside and outside customers, staff, peers and management.
* Customer service orientation, demonstrated by ability to create and manage service level agreements (SLAs).
* Effective vendor management skills, demonstrated by ability to negotiate and manage pricing and contracts.
* Effective time management skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Navarre Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Other Job Information