[The logo is protected from the company]
Navarre® Corporation provides distribution, third party logistics, supply chain management and other related services for North American retailers and their suppliers. For over 25 years, the company has been a leading distributor for computer software, home entertainment media, consumer electronics and accessories. The company also publishes computer software in its Encore® subsidiary. Navarre was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Read More
|Address||7400 49th Avenue North Minneapolis, MN 55428|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Cash Management Specialist
Navarre Corporation connects strong brands with smart logistics. Our company, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, provides distribution, third party logistics, supply chain management and other related services for North American retailers and their suppliers. Founded in 1983, Navarre has been a leading distributor for consumer electronics and accessories, home entertainment media, and computer software. Our organization also publishes computer software through our Encore® subsidiary.
We are currently seeking a Cash Management Specialist for our Finance Department. This position reports to the Treasury & Credit Analyst and is responsible for all cash activities for the company. The Cash Management Specialist has several critical tasks that must be completed daily in order for our vendors to be paid timely and accurately. This role works directly with our Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams and our financial institution in order to ensure that our cash is being managed appropriately.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Track cash flow and provide weekly and monthly cash forecasts. Work with Accounts Receivable to understand invoice activity at the beginning of each month. Update invoice information in Excel and calculate forecasted collections for the month. Update spreadsheet information weekly as the month progresses.
* Update and maintain bank account activity spreadsheets. Update currency conversion in SAP based on daily research. Log into financial institution’s website and pull reports needed to update spreadsheets.
* Consolidate daily cash balances and understand cash requirements. Collaborate with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable to understand incoming and outgoing payments and ensure cash levels are appropriate for the day’s activity level. Complete reconciliation of cash GL accounts.
* Perform daily borrowing activities. Communicate with financial institution on day’s cash needs.
* Execute wire transfers, drafts, and ACH. Coordinate with Accounts Payable on vendor payments to be issued each day. Initiate the wire transfer, draft, and/or ACH process.
* Prepare month end general ledger cash entries. Prepare entries in SAP for all cash activity at month end.
* Create and maintain vendor roster in SAP. Work with Navarre buyers and Accounts Payable to ensure vendor approval process is followed. Set up vendor in SAP once approval process is completed.
* Other duties as assigned.
Navarre’s success has been a direct result of our ability to build lasting relationships with our customers, vendors, and most importantly, our employees. We provide a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, service driven, results orientated, and collaborative working environment. If you desire an organization that will offer you the opportunity to be challenged in your career and value your ideas, join Navarre Corporation.
Navarre provides a complete benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurances; flexible spending accounts; short-term and long-term disability insurances; vacation, holidays, sick time, and personal days; and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
All qualifications are required unless otherwise noted:
* Two year degree or equivalent experience; four-year degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
* At least four years of cash management experience.
* Distribution and/or retail Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable experience is preferred.
* Prior experience with an ERP system; SAP experience is preferred
* Intermediate skill in MS Office, particularly Excel. Must be able to work with formulas and understand interconnected spreadsheets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Navarre Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Other Job Information