[The logo is protected from the company]
Natus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and balance and mobility disorders. Product offerings include computerized neurodiagnostic systems for audiology, neurology, polysomnography, and neonatology, as well as newborn care products such as hearing screening systems, phototherapy devices for the tre... Read More
|Address||1501 Industrial Road, San Carlos, CA 94070 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Consolidation of global manufacturing and service results; variance analysis; support budget/forecast process; support local cost accounting in Madison; support management team with ad hoc reporting; audit/SOX lead for local team and support new product introductions. Other duties may be assigned.
* Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
* Global consolidation of Nicolet Manufacturing & Service Costs.
* Responsible for monthly cost accounting for Madison location, including annual cost roll
* Assists with monthly forecasted manufacturing & service financial statements
* Provides Global variance analysis for Manufacturing & Service financial statements
* Provides ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
* Annual and strategic plan support
* Supports new product developments
* Audit/SOX support for Madison location
Travel Required: Minimal, up to 5%.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
* BS/BA Finance or Accounting
* Minimum of 3 years job related experience
* Proficient in developing people and leading teams required
* Proven communication skills with the ability to influence cross-functionally.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze & present complex financial data.
* Solid leadership skills, ability to be a proactive and visionary leader, setting a clear roadmap for where the organization is going while maintaining focus on the day-to-day tactical activities and tasks.
* Experience in a manufacturing environment is desired.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to work at a keyboard and computer. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Other Job Information
|+1 (650) 802-0401||
|+1 (650) 802-0400|
Open Jobs - Natus Medical Incorporated
News - Natus Medical Incorporated
Accounts Assistant (AP/ AR):Position 1: Accounts Assis ... [more]