[The logo is protected from the company]
In 1989, National Interstate Insurance opened its doors with the idea that customer service and personal attention mattered. That clients were more than mere claim numbers, they were people. With real lives and real questions and real needs.We built National Interstate around our customers. And in the process, we built one of the leading specialty property and casualty insurance companies in the country.A wholly-owned subsidiary of National Interstate Corporation (Nasdaq: NATL), National Inte... Read More
|Address||Headquarters 3250 Interstate Drive Richfield, Ohio 44286 330-659-8900|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Regional Account Manager
Generate commission revenue for American Highways Insurance Agency by selling National Interstate Insurance Company lines of insurance products.
* Prospect potential clients within an assigned territory by identifying prospects through leads provided by National Interstate's broker marketing department, EZ Search Database, networking current clients, and conducting internet research in an effort to develop new commission revenue.
* Make cold calls to establish in-person appointments in order to present current product offerings and achieve production goals.
* Travel a minimum of ten (10) working days per month to build business relationships with both current clients and prospects.
* Serve as an expert resource to prospects and clients regarding their insurance needs. This includes:
1. Providing service to existing clients by understanding their specific insurance needs and business activities in order to retain their business upon policy renewal.
2. Captive product knowledge.
3. Understanding the specific insurance needs of prospects, gathering documentation needed to obtain a quite, and preparing insurance applications for various lines of Property and Casualty coverage and product providers.
4. Understanding risk management basics such as accident event recorders, CSA scores, and industry best practices.
* Present insurance quotes in a professional manner for new and renewal business.
* Prepare monthly reports addressing objectives for renewal retention, new business submissions, new business production, pipeline of accounts, and a target account list.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree and a minimum of three (3) years commercial insurance sales experience or equivalent work experience.
* Must have Ohio Property and Casualty license within 30 days of the employment date.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as insurance policies, contracts, and financial statements.
* Ability to communicate effectively to a small group and in one-on-one settings with the financial decision makers of a business.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
* Must have strong analytical, verbal, and reasoning skills.
* Continuously involves reading of insurance policies and analyzing financial documents required for an insurer's application for coverage.
* Travel Requirements: More than 55 days per year.
Other Job Information
Open Jobs - National Interstate Corporation
- Accounting Supervisor
- Assistant Product Manager II
- Broker Marketing Representative
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Claims Adjuster
- Claims Adjuster Trainee
- Claims Examiner
- Claims Representative
- Claims Supervisor
- Commercial Lines Clerical
- Energy Product Manager
- General Manager
- Junior Accountant
- Marketing Representative Trainee
- Product Analyst
- Product Management Associate
- Programmer II
- QA Analyst
- Regional Account Manager
- Senior Claims Examiner
- Senior Claims Examiner (Captive)
- Senior Physical Damage Claims Examiner
- Staff Accountant
- Staff Accountant
- Underwriter Trainee
- Underwriter Trainee
- Underwriting Manager
- Workers' Compensation Claims Adjuster Trainee
- Workers’ Compensation Claims Supervisor
News - National Interstate Corporation
Accounts Assistant (AP/ AR):Position 1: Accounts Assis ... [more]