[The logo is protected from the company]
Welcome to the National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore. We are a national teacher training institute in Singapore. We are proud to be an integral part of the educational service. Read More
|Address||1 Nanyang Walk Singapore 637616|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Executive (Office of Academic Administration & Services) [3-Year Contract]
- A Polytechnic Diploma.
- Preferably with relevant working experience in education management.
- Possess good written and oral communication skills.
- Must have an eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills and possess good organization skills. Able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Service-oriented with a pleasant personality and a positive learning attitude.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
You will provide administrative support to the department in the following areas:
- Support recruitment and admissions for NIE higher degree programmes.
- Support scholarships administration.
- Process applications for Leave of Absence, Withdrawal, Extension of Candidature and Conversion.
- Registry and records management.
- Prepare and maintain statistics.
- Attend to admission enquiries and appeals.
- Support departmental activities and carry out other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume and NIE prescribed Job Application Form (obtainable from NIE website) to:
Human Resource Department
National Institute of Education
1 Nanyang Walk
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - National Institute of Education Singapore
- Assistant Head / Students & Asset Administration
- Business Analyst
- Divisional Director
- Manager (Corporate Planning & Development)
- Network Engineer / Network Consultant
- Officer (Curriculum, Teaching & Learning Academic
- Officer (Finance)
- Officer (Library & Information Services Centre)
- Officer (Office of Teacher Education)
- Project Manager (Office of Education Research)
- Project Officer (Office of Teacher Education)
- Senior Officer, Exam & Course Registration
- Software Developer
- Technical Executive