[The logo is protected from the company]
NCM Media Networks is the only media company that offers your brand complete access to moviegoers at every step of the movie-going process. Our cross-platform marketing opportunities include big screen, in-lobby, online and mobile - each offering levels of engagement and interactivity you will find nowhere else. Read More
|Address||National Cinemedia, LLC 9110 E. Nichols Avenue, Suite 200 Centennial, CO 80112-3405|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Develops and executes strategic Public Relations plans to promote and position select National CineMedia business divisions to a diverse array of consumer and trade press, as well as social media outlets.
• Maintain favorable public image and heighten positive awareness for NCM Fathom Events by communicating its programs, accomplishments and/or points of view.
• Identify and develop relationships with TV, print, radio, online and social media outlets to enhance coverage of NCM Fathom events.
• Oversee the creation and production of writing projects including press releases, advisories, press statements, talking points, byline articles, online postings and conference submissions among others.
• Develop and manage key stakeholder and client relationships as they relate to PR and communications activities.
• Lead media relations efforts.
• Lead and manage the work of others including outside agencies and vendors.
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, media or related field required. Entertainment PR and related social media strategy experience preferred.
• 5 – 7 years of professional public relations experience required, preferably within a PR agency setting.
• Must have experience leading and managing the work of others.
• Must have leadership experience in developing and executing national and local consumer and trade publicity campaigns for a variety of industries including entertainment and marketing sectors.
• Must be self-starter with the ability to effectively prioritize projects, assignments and job responsibilities taking into consideration management direction.
• Experience needed in developing positive internal and external relationships.
• Proficient in MS Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. MS Sharepoint experience a plus.
• Familiarity with media database management systems. Proficient in using online tools for tracking media and competitive intelligence.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - National CineMedia Inc
- Account Services Executive
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant Support
- Application Administrator
- Business Intelligence Engineer
- Enterprise Solutions Architect
- Financial Reporting Analyst
- Regional Account Director
- Regional Account Director
- Senior Interactive Developer
- Senior Programming Executive
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer I
- Staff Accountant
- Systems Engineer