[The logo is protected from the company]
NCM Media Networks is the only media company that offers your brand complete access to moviegoers at every step of the movie-going process. Our cross-platform marketing opportunities include big screen, in-lobby, online and mobile - each offering levels of engagement and interactivity you will find nowhere else. Read More
|Address||National Cinemedia, LLC 9110 E. Nichols Avenue, Suite 200 Centennial, CO 80112-3405|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Business Intelligence Engineer
Essential Job Responsibilities:
The Lead Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence Engineer works in the Enterprise Information Services Software Engineering department and is primarily responsible for leading the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Marts and Reporting services. Additional responsibilities include the creation and maintenance of relational database designs and implementations in support of internal business applications. An incumbent in this position is expected to be an experienced developer with deep SQL and information/data modeling skills with an emphasis on large (TB+) databases with both relational and dimensional models.
• Act as project/team lead and directs others on what and how of BI/DW/DB tasks.
• Establishes work plans, delegates work assignments and holds assignments personnel accountable for delivery.
• Perform analysis to understand business problems and business data to provide guidance on appropriate Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehouse (DW) solutions.
• Active participant in the implementation of BI/DW projects in support of business needs. This includes design, development, test and production support.
• Act as Data/Information Architect and Database Administrator in support of the core internal business application development team.
• Perform peer review and approval of non BI/DW Engineer Data Models and Implementations.
• Document new and existing models and implementations as relates to RDBMS, DW and BI.
• Other work as assigned.
• Pro-active leader who demonstrates an alignment of his/her actions with their words. Incumbent is a working lead who leads by example.
• In depth knowledge of the MS SQL Server RDBMS platform with an emphasis on the sql parser/optimizer and performance tuning.
• 10+ years’ experience with relational database design & implementation.
• 5+ years’ progressive experience with the MS SQL/DW/BI stack.
• 1+ years’ experience as Manager, Supervisor or Lead of a small to medium size BI/DW or DBA team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics and or Physics preferred but not required.
• Must have mastery of at least two of the following:
-MS SQL Server Integration Services with an emphasis on implementation and how to optimize ETL processes within and without the toolkit.
-MS SQL Server Analysis Services with an emphasis on the MDX query language, cube structure, optimization and real-time analytics.
-MS SQL Server Reporting Services with an emphasis on setup, implementation and report writing.
-MS Performance Point for SharePoint with an emphasis on Dashboard design/layout and implementation of near-real-time graphical KPI’s.
• Ability to deliver work in a collaborative, agile development environment under tight deadlines.
• Written and Verbal communication skills and proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
• Experience with Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) tools, processes and practices.
• Experience/understanding of Balanced Scorecard and KPI’s.
• Experience with any of the following (some of these are on the mastery list as well).
-MS Performance Point module of MS SharePoint.
-MS Power Pivot Excel plugin.
-MS SQL Server Integration Services.
-MS SQL Server Analysis Services.
-MS SQL Server Reporting Services.
• Experience with Data/Information Modeling tools such as CA ErWin, Oracle Data Modeler, etc.
• Experience with UML and Case tools.
• Experience with source code control and SDLC tools.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - National CineMedia Inc
- Account Services Executive
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant Support
- Application Administrator
- Business Intelligence Engineer
- Enterprise Solutions Architect
- Financial Reporting Analyst
- Regional Account Director
- Regional Account Director
- Senior Interactive Developer
- Senior Programming Executive
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer I
- Staff Accountant
- Systems Engineer