[The logo is protected from the company]
NCM Media Networks is the only media company that offers your brand complete access to moviegoers at every step of the movie-going process. Our cross-platform marketing opportunities include big screen, in-lobby, online and mobile - each offering levels of engagement and interactivity you will find nowhere else. Read More
|Address||National Cinemedia, LLC 9110 E. Nichols Avenue, Suite 200 Centennial, CO 80112-3405|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Software Engineer I
The Software Engineer I work in the Enterprise Information Services Software Engineering department and is responsible for implementing and maintaining software and systems for both internal and external constituencies.
The Software Engineer Level I is an individual contributor who requires limited supervision and is self-directed. Essential Job
• Implementation and maintenance of new and existing business systems.
• Implementation and maintenance of new and existing data persistence stores (typically utilizing a RDBMS, SQL, etc.)
• Participates in subject matter expert interviews and business/technical analysis sessions.
• Documents new and existing systems utilizing various diagrams and drawings (Logical & Physical Architecture, UML – Class/State, etc.), other as required.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
• BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering (various), Mathematics, Science (various) and/or a combination of equivalent education/experience are required.
• 2+ years’ progressive experience implementing complex n-tiered systems with an emphasis on event driven and service oriented architectures.
• 1+ year’s experience developing SOAP and/or REST based Web Services.
• Development and Maintenance: Enterprise & Department Class Systems.
• Debugging & Tuning: 4G Languages & SQL.
• Testing: Approach (Unit, System, End to End, Black Box, White Box, Negative Bounds) Framework (NUnit or MS Test).
• Web Service Development: WCF (SOAP & Rest).
• SDLC: Waterfall, Agile. • Design Patterns: POCO, DTO and DAO.
• Platforms(s): IIS 7+, SQL Server 2005+, Visual Studio 2008+ Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
• UML experience (Use Case, Class, Sequence, etc.)
• Object Oriented Analysis & Design.
• Programming Languages: C++, Silverlight, VB.Net, ASP, and PowerShell. • Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, GoF.
• SDLC: Test Driven Development, Scrum, Paceline.
• Platform(s): Enterprise Service Bus (Biztalk, Oracle Fusion, etc.), MS CRM Dynamics, ETL Tools (SSIS).
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - National CineMedia Inc
- Account Services Executive
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant Support
- Application Administrator
- Business Intelligence Engineer
- Enterprise Solutions Architect
- Financial Reporting Analyst
- Regional Account Director
- Regional Account Director
- Senior Interactive Developer
- Senior Programming Executive
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer I
- Staff Accountant
- Systems Engineer