[The logo is protected from the company]
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time. Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security. NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the ent... Read More
|Address||NICE Systems Inc. - Security Sector 301 Rt 17 North 10th Floor Rutherford NJ 07070 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Senior Integration Engineer
* Implement custom deployments of the company’s product suite for clients.
* Integrate applications with Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, and other backend enterprise systems using ETL, XML, and scripting languages.
* Work closely and have direct interaction with customer IT organizations and the development team.
* Gather requirements, design, build, and test configurations, including ETL processes as well as end user functionality such as forms, reports, and workflows.
* Work with project managers to scope, estimate, and create project work plans.
* Troubleshoot technical issues that arise when working with the product and/or client systems, and provide quick turnaround.
* Act as lead product expert on projects and interact with the Integration Engineer team to share best practices and knowledge.
* Work with Business Analysts on projects to understand requirements and then translate those into cost-effective, high value designs.
* May require mentoring and teaching junior engineers.
* Allowed to work from home.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or related field, plus five (5) years of progressive experience in design review, analysis, and implementing and managing data warehouses. Experience must include at least three (3) years each of the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
* Backend configuration including data conversion (DICE) and dimensional/hierarchy modeling;
* Frontend configuration including configuration of forms and workflow;
* Leveraging tools and technologies to support product implementations including relational databases (Oracle and SQL Server), web/application servers (Linux and SQL Server), and scripting languages; and
* Evaluating complex customer requirements and creating detailed designs/solutions.
Other Job Information
|972 9 743 4282||
|972 9 775 3777|
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - NICE-Systems Limited
- Business Consultant
- Business Consultant Contact Center Fraud Preventio
- Business Consultant Situation Management
- Client Services Engineer Tier II
- Customer Support Manager
- Director of Compensation & Benefits
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Solution Marketing
- Director, Business Consulting
- Director, Pricing
- Education Specialist
- HR Manager
- Implementation Engineer
- Infrastructure Specialist
- Inside Sales New Business Generation
- Inside Sales Representative
- Major Account Executive
- Major Account Executive
- Office Manager
- Oracle DBA
- Performance and Scalability Engineer
- Practice Manager (2 Openings)
- Product Marketing - AML
- Product Marketing Brokerage Compliance
- Purchasing Manager
- Revenue Manager
- RFP Associate
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager Financial
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading Solutio
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Senior Integration Engineer
- Senior Java Engineer
- Senior Support Consultant
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer (Hadoop)
- Solution Engineer
- Solution Sales Expert
- Solution Specialist - ICM (Incentive Compensation
- Solutions Marketing Retail/Branch
- Sr. Implementation/Support Engineer
- Strategic Account Executive
- Technical Manager
- Technical Support Engineer
- Trading Floor Business Consultant
- VP, Business Operations