[The logo is protected from the company]
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time. Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security. NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the ent... Read More
|Address||NICE Systems Inc. - Security Sector 301 Rt 17 North 10th Floor Rutherford NJ 07070 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Customer Support Manager
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual looking to go above and beyond our expectations to provide external technical support to customers and manage the U.S technical support team.
Combining your technical skills and customer service experience, this role is pivotal in the continued success of maintaining our high customer satisfaction, retention and recurring revenues.
This role requires you to take ownership of the complete customer support experience, ensuring all inbound support issues are prioritised, investigated, managed and resolved within the minimum possible time meeting contractual SLAs. Your team will be required to support customers at all levels of technical understanding, from simple ‘how do I’ questions through to more detailed, technical and potentially development led queries.
The Customer Support Manager will report directly to the Global Customer Operations and Support Senior Manager
* As the Customer Support Manager, you will lead, inspire and motivate a team of seven delivering world class customer service focused on exceptional, quality customer support as part of a Global Support Team.
* As the Customer Support Manager, you will have a good level of IT aptitude, including a working knowledge of 3 tier web applications and industry standard relational databases. Equally important is your confident approach and excellent communication skills.
* Whilst predominantly office based, you may be required to travel throughout United States and potentially Internationally, and as such, the flexibility and willingness to travel is also key.
* Responsible for driving regular Service Review meetings with business representatives and stake holders to review support performance against agreed service levels
* Acting as a senior point of contact and escalation to customers and stake holders, ensuring the correct resources are driving towards resolution and the correct parties/customers are kept updated.
* Responsible for your team member’s individual development, coaching, reviews & Performance management
Desired Skills & Experience
* Very strong customer orientation and focus on customer support
* At least three years' customer support experience, including at least one year's management responsibility in running a team to achieve customer service standards
* Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
* Proven ability to influence and build effective working relationships with customers, peers, and cross functional teams.
* Experience of managing relationships with external business customers
* Considerable experience in Application Support customer facing roles
* Ability to function both in a technical and commercial environment
* Business and financial awareness of the impact of Service Levels and any associated failures
* Comfortable in senior level customer relations and conflict management.
* Ability to prioritise according to business strategy and manage delivery of solutions to specific situations and business needs
* Strong negotiation skills with the ability to resolve conflicts and problems and follow through to completion
* Pro-active with high levels of energy, tenacity and enthusiasm to deliver results
* Exceptional focus on quality and strong attention to detail
* Strong system aptitude / affinity with technology
* Competent in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Project, Word and Excel
* Knowledge of Linux, Shell scripting, SQL, PL/SQL scripting
* Experience of using and maintaining query and problem management tracking tools.
* Experience of supporting industry standard database platforms within the IT industry i.e. Oracle, SQL Server, DB2.
* Experience of supporting Web based applications.
* Working knowledge of administrating UNIX, Linux or Windows servers
Other Job Information
|972 9 743 4282||
|972 9 775 3777|
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - NICE-Systems Limited
- Business Consultant
- Business Consultant Contact Center Fraud Preventio
- Business Consultant Situation Management
- Client Services Engineer Tier II
- Customer Support Manager
- Director of Compensation & Benefits
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Solution Marketing
- Director, Business Consulting
- Director, Pricing
- Education Specialist
- HR Manager
- Implementation Engineer
- Infrastructure Specialist
- Inside Sales New Business Generation
- Inside Sales Representative
- Major Account Executive
- Major Account Executive
- Office Manager
- Oracle DBA
- Performance and Scalability Engineer
- Practice Manager (2 Openings)
- Product Marketing - AML
- Product Marketing Brokerage Compliance
- Purchasing Manager
- Revenue Manager
- RFP Associate
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager Financial
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading Solutio
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Senior Integration Engineer
- Senior Java Engineer
- Senior Support Consultant
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer (Hadoop)
- Solution Engineer
- Solution Sales Expert
- Solution Specialist - ICM (Incentive Compensation
- Solutions Marketing Retail/Branch
- Sr. Implementation/Support Engineer
- Strategic Account Executive
- Technical Manager
- Technical Support Engineer
- Trading Floor Business Consultant
- VP, Business Operations