[The logo is protected from the company]
Vital Shared Services is a department under the Ministry of Finance ( MOF) and is the fruition of the public sector’s efforts to aggregate common services within the public sector to leverage economies of scale, improve efficiency and effectiveness. We bring together selected human resource and finance processing activities of government agencies. Such functions include paying salaries and benefits, processing staff claims, making payments to suppliers, etc. By pooling togeth... Read More
|Address||5 Maxwell Road Tower MND Complex Tower Block #11-00 Singapore 069110|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Executive (Organisation Management)
The Executive (Organisation Management) performs administrative work in planning, reviewing, organizing, and implementing processes, programs or functions with agency-wide impact.
1. Procurement: Handles procurement while maintaining efficiency, fairness and transparency.
o Liaise with service providers and co-ordinate closely with various units on purchasing of goods/services on requests and sourcing for new suppliers while maintaining good business relationship
o Preparing tenders/quotations and making price comparison and negotiations
o Ensure inventories are maintained at sufficient level to support smooth operations
2. General Administration: Ensure that general administrative matters are administered in a timely, efficient and effective manner
o Maintenance, upkeep and operation of office facilities and installations.
o Handle registry matters including receiving/despatch of mails and maintaining the File Management System.
o Provide administrative support in areas such as procurement, budget tracking, statistical computation, database updating, query reports generation, meeting scheduling, documentation and filing
3. People Management: Manage and develop team of direct reports
o Manage performance and review training plans of team members
o Provide guidance on pertinent issues to team members.
• Candidate must possess a local Polytechnic Diploma with at least 2-years of relevant working experience
• Knowledge of Civil Service procurement guidelines is preferred.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work independently and as a team
• Pro-active with ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
Only Singaporeans and Singapore PRs are eligible to apply.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Other Job Information