[The logo is protected from the company]
Micron is one of the world's leading providers of advanced semiconductor solutions. Micron’s DRAM and Flash components are used in today’s most advanced computing, networking, and communications products, including computers, workstations, servers, cell phones, wireless devices, digital cameras, and gaming systems. Micron also provides CMOS image sensor solutions to the handset camera, digital still camera, and PC video camera markets. Be part of a fast-paced, tomorrow-oriented team at one of... Read More
|Address||990 Bendemeer Road Singapore 339942|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Dry Etch PEE Engineer
Fab 10 - Dry Etch PEE Engineer
- Monitor, analyze and dispose out of control events for established SPC rules for both process and defect related issues. (DTS/QDR/MTSPC/SCRAP etc).
- Ensure all SWRs are processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Assist 1st shift engineering and vendor support on long term down equipment and chronic process issue
- Keep the Lead Engineer updated on all process related issues and long term down status.
- Partner with other Fab areas to solve issues that affect multiple areas.
- Take the initiative to assume added responsibilities.
- Initiate and formulate continuous improvement projects for yield/productivity/scrap improvements
- Provide line leadership for assigned workstations (PEE and PT) in the event of acute situations.
- Formulate game-plan to release chambers /process due to unforeseen circumstances. ( process-stop, copper contamination etc )
- Guide reports in daily tasks ( when necessary )Contribute/Initiate multi-area collaboration to trouble-shoot and resolve real time process issues.
- Lead, train and develop a team of shift process technician.
- Possess an engineering or a related degree
- Candidate with one year in a semiconductor engineer position will be preferred.
- Have an understanding of SPC and its applications in the area and knowledge of semiconductor equipment and processes.
- Experience with the specific area equipment and processes.
- Knowledge of Fab processes and a basic understanding of probe and param functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, good PC skills, and strong data collection skills.
- Be willing to work any shift and that you be a behavioral example by being a proactive problem solver, communicating openly, and taking responsibility.
- Posseses good team working and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and address root causes
- Team oriented with a strong focus on effective team dynamics
Other Job Information
Open Jobs - Micron Semiconductor
- AMHS Engineer
- AMHS Technologist
- Area Industrial Engineer
- Change Management Technologist
- Cleanroom and Gas Engineer
- Contamination Control Technologist
- Corporate Paralegal
- Dry Etch PEE Engineer
- Dry Etch PEE Technologist (Equipment)
- Electrical Engineer
- Environment, Health and Safety Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Facilities Operations Technologist (Shift Operatio
- HR Assistant
- Industrial Engineering Operations Improvement Engi
- Manufacturing Integration Engineer
- Metrology Technologist
- PIE RDA Process Technologist
- Planning Engineer
- Probe Process Engineer
- Probe Test (Device) Engineer
- Process Integration Device Engineer
- Process Integration Engineer - Module Owner
- Product Yield Analysis (PYA) Engineer
- Production Technician
- QRA Engineer
- QRA Senior/Product Reliability Engineer (NAND)
- Quality Management System Engineer
- Quality Reliability Assurance Engineer
- RDA Equipment Engineer/Owner
- RDA Process Engineer/Owner
- RDA Shift Equipment Technologist
- RDA Shift Process Engineer
- Senior/HR Business Partner
- Shift Production Engineer
- Wet Process Equipment Technologist
- Yield Enhancement Engineer
- Yield Enhancement Technologist
News - Micron Semiconductor
We need a pro-active, enthusiastic, customer facing, tec ... [more]