[The logo is protected from the company]
Micron is one of the world's leading providers of advanced semiconductor solutions. Micron’s DRAM and Flash components are used in today’s most advanced computing, networking, and communications products, including computers, workstations, servers, cell phones, wireless devices, digital cameras, and gaming systems. Micron also provides CMOS image sensor solutions to the handset camera, digital still camera, and PC video camera markets. Be part of a fast-paced, tomorrow-oriented team at one of... Read More
|Address||990 Bendemeer Road Singapore 339942|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
RDA Shift Process Engineer
Micron Fab10 - RDA Shift Process Engineer
- Monitor, analyze and make decisions on how to address tools that are out of control for established SPC rules for both process and defect related issues and produce products with defect signature maps.
- Make decisions on how to dispose product that was out of control for established SPC rules for both process and defect related issues.
- Write and send DTS reports to notify areas of defects related issues base on commonality studies, lesson learnt and defect characteristics and follow up closely with area to ensure identified root cause is correct and problem is resolved.
- Perform daily compilation of presentation materials on daily process and tools issues and present in Daily Area Meeting (DAM).
- Required to perform basic RDA tool recovery.
- May be required to perform equipment recipe creation and if assigned to perform equipment role.
- Ensure all SWRs are processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Assist 1st shift engineering and vendor support on long term down equipment.
- Keep the Lead Engineer updated on all process related issues and long term down status.
- Partner with other Fab areas to solve issues that affect multiple areas.
- Take the initiative to assume added responsibilities.
- Engineering or relevant Degree or relevant RDA semiconductor experience of at least one year.
- Understanding of SPC and its applications in semiconductor equipment and processes.
- Knowledge of Fab processes and a basic understanding of probe and param functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, good PC skills, presentation skill and strong data collection and analysis skills.
- Willing to work any shift and that you be a behavioral example by being a proactive problem solver, communicating openly, and taking responsibility.
- Possess good teamwork, multi-tasking capabilities and project leading skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and address root causes
- Team oriented with a strong focus on effective team dynamics
Other Job Information
Open Jobs - Micron Semiconductor
- AMHS Engineer
- AMHS Technologist
- Area Industrial Engineer
- Change Management Technologist
- Cleanroom and Gas Engineer
- Contamination Control Technologist
- Corporate Paralegal
- Dry Etch PEE Engineer
- Dry Etch PEE Technologist (Equipment)
- Electrical Engineer
- Environment, Health and Safety Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Facilities Operations Technologist (Shift Operatio
- HR Assistant
- Industrial Engineering Operations Improvement Engi
- Manufacturing Integration Engineer
- Metrology Technologist
- PIE RDA Process Technologist
- Planning Engineer
- Probe Process Engineer
- Probe Test (Device) Engineer
- Process Integration Device Engineer
- Process Integration Engineer - Module Owner
- Product Yield Analysis (PYA) Engineer
- Production Technician
- QRA Engineer
- QRA Senior/Product Reliability Engineer (NAND)
- Quality Management System Engineer
- Quality Reliability Assurance Engineer
- RDA Equipment Engineer/Owner
- RDA Process Engineer/Owner
- RDA Shift Equipment Technologist
- RDA Shift Process Engineer
- Senior/HR Business Partner
- Shift Production Engineer
- Wet Process Equipment Technologist
- Yield Enhancement Engineer
- Yield Enhancement Technologist