[The logo is protected from the company]
Micron is one of the world's leading providers of advanced semiconductor solutions. Micron’s DRAM and Flash components are used in today’s most advanced computing, networking, and communications products, including computers, workstations, servers, cell phones, wireless devices, digital cameras, and gaming systems. Micron also provides CMOS image sensor solutions to the handset camera, digital still camera, and PC video camera markets. Be part of a fast-paced, tomorrow-oriented team at one of... Read More
|Address||990 Bendemeer Road Singapore 339942|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
PIE RDA Process Technologist
- Provide RDA Process Team support by summarizing Special Work Requests (SWR), Monitoring critical conversions progress and act as the 1st line of trigger for investigating inline metric deviations.
- Provide support to the 1st Shift (8am-5:30pm) RDA Process team in setting up and summarising Special Work Requests (SWR) for process tuning, yield improvement, process window study, partition and cost reduction.
- Monitor critical conversion progress for defectivity for yield improvement.
- Monitor key inline/probe indices for any deviation and to trigger 1st level of investigations promptly.
- Setting up necessary MTSPC/GeRM for line monitoring.
- Diploma in Engineering
- Excellent multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of SPC, SWR, QDR, MES,Yield3 and Klarity.
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to build strong peer relationships.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems and address root causes.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Strong customer service skills and is dedicated to meeting the needs of customers.
- Basic knowledge of fabrication process areas (i.e. Photo, Dry Etch, Diffusion, CVD, Wet Etch, Plating, Implant, PVD, and CMP).
- Proven ability to work effectively with minimal direct supervision.
- Proven ability to make sound judgments, including problem escalation to RDA Process Engineers and/or Equipment/Engineering when appropriate.
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Materials Engineering or equivalent experience is preferred.
Other Job Information
Open Jobs - Micron Semiconductor
- AMHS Engineer
- AMHS Technologist
- Area Industrial Engineer
- Change Management Technologist
- Cleanroom and Gas Engineer
- Contamination Control Technologist
- Corporate Paralegal
- Dry Etch PEE Engineer
- Dry Etch PEE Technologist (Equipment)
- Electrical Engineer
- Environment, Health and Safety Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Facilities Operations Technologist (Shift Operatio
- HR Assistant
- Industrial Engineering Operations Improvement Engi
- Manufacturing Integration Engineer
- Metrology Technologist
- PIE RDA Process Technologist
- Planning Engineer
- Probe Process Engineer
- Probe Test (Device) Engineer
- Process Integration Device Engineer
- Process Integration Engineer - Module Owner
- Product Yield Analysis (PYA) Engineer
- Production Technician
- QRA Engineer
- QRA Senior/Product Reliability Engineer (NAND)
- Quality Management System Engineer
- Quality Reliability Assurance Engineer
- RDA Equipment Engineer/Owner
- RDA Process Engineer/Owner
- RDA Shift Equipment Technologist
- RDA Shift Process Engineer
- Senior/HR Business Partner
- Shift Production Engineer
- Wet Process Equipment Technologist
- Yield Enhancement Engineer
- Yield Enhancement Technologist