[The logo is protected from the company]
Micron is one of the world's leading providers of advanced semiconductor solutions. Micron’s DRAM and Flash components are used in today’s most advanced computing, networking, and communications products, including computers, workstations, servers, cell phones, wireless devices, digital cameras, and gaming systems. Micron also provides CMOS image sensor solutions to the handset camera, digital still camera, and PC video camera markets. Be part of a fast-paced, tomorrow-oriented team at one of... Read More
|Address||990 Bendemeer Road Singapore 339942|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
- Coordinating fab quality and reliability activities to meet customer needs.
- Perform risk assessments and prioritizing reliability testing for process conversions, line excursions, quality deviations, and Special Work Requests.
- Plan, coordinate and problem resolution for new part qualification is a primary responsibility.
- Perform disposition of non-compliant material, maintaining disposition procedures, and driving quality solutions back into the fab are essential.
- Develop, implement and maintain quality specifications is imperative for continuous improvement.
- Monitor and react to critical reliability indicators including probe, param, and inline metrics is required.
- Provide weekly report for conversion, excursion, downgrade and other related tasks is required.
- Prepare for as well as respond to customer audits.
- Require flexibility in responding to urgent issues during unscheduled hours.
- Master or Bachelor in Electrical, Material Science, Chemical, Mechanical, Physics, comparable engineering degree, or equivalent experience.
- Good at multi-tasking, problem solving, and data analysis skills.
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate strong background in semiconductor processing, device physics, or quality and reliability fundamentals.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are expected.
- Have basic understanding of SPC and process capability.
- Must be able to drive projects to completion and be capable of managing complex projects with little or no supervision.
- Minimum of 2 years engineering experience in semiconductors is required.
- Prior experience in Quality & Reliability is desirable.
- Require flexibility in responding to urgent issues during unscheduled hours
- QRA engineer in high volume manufacturing group will be expected to cover one of theweekend days, either Saturday or Sunday with skewed shift (Sun - Thu or Tue- Sat).
Other Job Information
Open Jobs - Micron Semiconductor
- AMHS Engineer
- AMHS Technologist
- Area Industrial Engineer
- Change Management Technologist
- Cleanroom and Gas Engineer
- Contamination Control Technologist
- Corporate Paralegal
- Dry Etch PEE Engineer
- Dry Etch PEE Technologist (Equipment)
- Electrical Engineer
- Environment, Health and Safety Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Facilities Operations Technologist (Shift Operatio
- HR Assistant
- Industrial Engineering Operations Improvement Engi
- Manufacturing Integration Engineer
- Metrology Technologist
- PIE RDA Process Technologist
- Planning Engineer
- Probe Process Engineer
- Probe Test (Device) Engineer
- Process Integration Device Engineer
- Process Integration Engineer - Module Owner
- Product Yield Analysis (PYA) Engineer
- Production Technician
- QRA Engineer
- QRA Senior/Product Reliability Engineer (NAND)
- Quality Management System Engineer
- Quality Reliability Assurance Engineer
- RDA Equipment Engineer/Owner
- RDA Process Engineer/Owner
- RDA Shift Equipment Technologist
- RDA Shift Process Engineer
- Senior/HR Business Partner
- Shift Production Engineer
- Wet Process Equipment Technologist
- Yield Enhancement Engineer
- Yield Enhancement Technologist