[The logo is protected from the company]
Micron is one of the world's leading providers of advanced semiconductor solutions. Micron’s DRAM and Flash components are used in today’s most advanced computing, networking, and communications products, including computers, workstations, servers, cell phones, wireless devices, digital cameras, and gaming systems. Micron also provides CMOS image sensor solutions to the handset camera, digital still camera, and PC video camera markets. Be part of a fast-paced, tomorrow-oriented team at one of... Read More
|Address||990 Bendemeer Road Singapore 339942|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Process Integration Device Engineer
Micron Fab10 - Process Integration Device Engineer
As a Process Integration Device Engineer, you will be responsible for advancing the CMOS and CELL performance on the future, current and legacy technology nodes in collaboration with the pilot/sustaining module PI teams. Your primary responsibility will be to optimize, monitor and sustain CMOS and CELL performance to ensure good probe/backend yields, functionality and reliability. Communication between parent company Product Engineering teams is a crucial and critical job function.
- Proactively engage with DOEs to optimize CMOS devices to meet ESPEC targets and ensure that devices are centered for optimum probe/backend yields, performance and reliability.
- Proactively engage with DOEs to optimize CELL performance to ensure products meet qual specifications. Once qualified, engage in continuous improvements to CELL marginality to minimize probe/backend yield fallout.
- Continuously audit probe, parametric and qual activities at regular frequencies and engage in CMOS/CELL related analysis, identify issues and drive towards root cause fix in collaboration other PI, YE and PEE team members.
- Monitor probe, param and reliability of incoming Silicon vendor material, and collaborate with the site procurement team and WW Silicon vendor teams to ensure optimum mix of vendors for the site.
- Coordinate resources and actions among fab PYA, PQA and Product Engineering teams to ensure that IMF parent's needs are met within set timelines.
- Partner with R&D, PYA, PQA, YE and PE to improve cumulative yield, and reliability on all products across various technology nodes.
- Collaborate with CMOS/CELL counterparts from R&D and other manufacturing sites to leverage lessons learnt and establish BKMs where possible. Participate in World Wide focus teams established towards fixing issues and Fab matching.
- Set challenging goals to support integration of new technology nodes into the Fab.
- Maintain required training, as well as job critical knowledge and skills. Proactively create and maintain critical CMOS/CELL documents targeted towards self learning which also serves as a reference for the fab.
- Actively contribute to a safe and positive working environment.
- Successfully demonstrated skill in presenting highly technical information to large groups.
- Intermediate knowledge of probe, backend and reliability.
- Strong structural and process integration knowledge with sufficient comprehension of each process area.
- Advanced understanding of Fab statistical process controls.
- Advanced understanding of basic device physics in deciphering parametric data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent data extraction, analysis and reporting skills.
- Proven ability to make sound decisions independently.
- Demonstrated skill at effectively prioritizing multiple and complex tasks.
- Sets a behavioral example by being a proactive problem solver, communicating openly, and taking responsibility.
- Proven ability to be flexible with job responsibilities and take the initiative to assume added responsibilities.
- Successfully demonstrated teamwork skills with a strong focus on developing good team dynamics.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and able to motivate peers toward common goals.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems and address the true root cause.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer/co-worker relationships.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and optimize the process flow.
- Proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's or PhD in a technical field or equivalent experience is required.
- 2 years or more process integration, yield enhancement and/or any relevant fab process module experiences are strongly preferred.
- NAND Flash process integration experience is preferred.
Other Job Information
Open Jobs - Micron Semiconductor
- AMHS Engineer
- AMHS Technologist
- Area Industrial Engineer
- Change Management Technologist
- Cleanroom and Gas Engineer
- Contamination Control Technologist
- Corporate Paralegal
- Dry Etch PEE Engineer
- Dry Etch PEE Technologist (Equipment)
- Electrical Engineer
- Environment, Health and Safety Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Facilities Operations Technologist (Shift Operatio
- HR Assistant
- Industrial Engineering Operations Improvement Engi
- Manufacturing Integration Engineer
- Metrology Technologist
- PIE RDA Process Technologist
- Planning Engineer
- Probe Process Engineer
- Probe Test (Device) Engineer
- Process Integration Device Engineer
- Process Integration Engineer - Module Owner
- Product Yield Analysis (PYA) Engineer
- Production Technician
- QRA Engineer
- QRA Senior/Product Reliability Engineer (NAND)
- Quality Management System Engineer
- Quality Reliability Assurance Engineer
- RDA Equipment Engineer/Owner
- RDA Process Engineer/Owner
- RDA Shift Equipment Technologist
- RDA Shift Process Engineer
- Senior/HR Business Partner
- Shift Production Engineer
- Wet Process Equipment Technologist
- Yield Enhancement Engineer
- Yield Enhancement Technologist
News - Micron Semiconductor
We need a pro-active, enthusiastic, customer facing, tec ... [more]