[The logo is protected from the company]
MediaCorp features prominently in the development of Singapore's broadcasting history. We commenced Radio broadcast on 1 June 1936 and Television on 15 February 1963. Today, MediaCorp is Singapore's largest broadcaster with a complete range of media businesses spanning TV, Radio, News, Newspapers, Entertainment Productions, Movie Productions, Magazines, Electronic Media and other broadcasting services. Read More
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Assistant Product Marketing Manager
- The Product Marketing team plays a pivotal role in developing creative strategies and packaging to garner sponsorship revenue for Mediacorp. As a team member in the synergy team, you will be responsible to formulate integrated sponsorship packages of our advertising platforms. You will develop customized and innovative sponsorship packages for sales teams to bring in advertising dollars. You will engage and negotiate with internal departments in ensuring objectives are met.
- Additionally, you will provide clients' a one-stop integrated marketing solution with integrated media sponsorship, thereby adding value to advertisers' investment on TV programme sponsorship.
- Degree/ Diploma in Mass Communications/ Marketing
- At least 5 years of relevant experience. Candidate with media experience will be preferred.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess initiative and a good team player
- Able to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and under pressure
Other Job Information
Open Jobs - MediaCorp Pte Ltd
- Account Manager/Director, CNA Sales
- Assistant Product Marketing Manager
- Assistant/Account Manager, New Business
- Producer, English Current Affairs
- Sales Admin Executive
- Senior / Account Manager, Integrated Account Manag
- Senior / Manager, Marketing
- Senior Marcom Executive (Trade Communications)
- Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Senior/ Account Director, News/Radio/Print (Team L
- Senior/ Account Manager, TV Airtime Sales
- Senior/ Ad Admin Executive 1yr contaract
- Senior/ Copy & Ad Admin Executive (Online)
- Senior/ Producer, Chinese Current Affairs
- Senior/ Reporter, Business News
- Senior/Ad Admin Executive (1-Year Contract)
- Senior/Market Analysis Manager
- System Engineer (1-Year Contract)