[The logo is protected from the company]
The Luxasia Group is the leading distributor of renowned cosmetics & fragrance brands in ASEAN, North Asia, China & India. The brand portfolio includes Bvlgari, Calvin Klein, Davidoff, Guerlain, and Issey Miyake among many other distinguished brands. Read More
|Address||12 Tai Seng Street, #05-01 Singapore 534118|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
- Ensure that daily warehouse functions, such as receiving, quantity and batch code checking, sorting, putting-away, order picking, checking, labeling and dispatch are properly & timely executed according to procedures in place.
- Check and conduct proper handling of all inbound and outbound stocks - including stock returns to warehouse, daily local deliveries, imports and exports.
- Ensure all safety regulations are being carried out when using operating equipments such as lift-trucks, powered trucks and hand pallet jacks.
- Assist in the Monthly Cycle Counting procedures.
- Assist in the carrying out of coding or scanning activities.
- Assist in annual stock-take.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Min. 2 year relevant experience in logistics/ warehouse operations
- Valid forklift licence is a plus
- Able to communicate in English
- Positive working attitude, team player
- Singapore, Singapore PR or Malaysians only
- Immediate preferred
- Contract & Perm - * 3 vacancies
If you are keen in a progressive career in the retail industry, write in with your resume,
recent photograph, availability and expected salary to email@example.com
Other Job Information