[The logo is protected from the company]
L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary, L-3 Communications Corporation, provides command, control, communications, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C3ISR) systems; aircraft modernization and maintenance; and government services in the United States and internationally. The companys Electronic Systems segment provides components, products, subsystems, systems, and related services in various business areas, including microwave, power and control system... Read More
|Address||600 Third Avenue New York, NY 10016 United States|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
.NET Programmer — Software Developer
L-3 Communications is looking for a Mid-Level Developer to develop and maintain custom .NET applications for a rapidly expanding user base.
* Develop, test and maintain N-Tier/Multi-Tier .NET applications.
* Design, develop, and maintain Microsoft SQL database queries using SQL, Functions, Triggers, and Stored Procedures
* Develop and implement test plans and test scripts
* Document code changes
* Regularly communicate project progress, issues and risks to project manager
* Readily accept responsibility and demonstrate ability to work independently and in a team environment as judged by peers and management
* Work with other team members and team lead to understand design documents, prepare and update class diagrams, sequence diagrams and other design documents.
* Understand technical specifications and produce detailed designs and functional application code confirming to coding standards and practices under the direction of team lead.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience
* Experience in Object Oriented design, development with .NET technologies, and application development
* Understanding of SQL Server including complex queries, views, triggers, stored procedures, and custom functions (scalar, TVF, SQL CLR, etc).
* Strong team player
* Good organizational skills and attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment with varying priorities
Ideal candidate will have:
* ADO.Net experience
* LINQ experience
Position will require the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance which requires US Citizenship. Immediate opportunities for those that have obtained clearance in last five (5) years.
Other Job Information