[The logo is protected from the company]
Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) was founded as a biotechnology research company in 1987 in the United States. Since then, IDT has been a major force in advancing biological research, both as a leading supplier of customized products and services, and as a developer of new technologies. Read More
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Facilities and Maintenance Engineer
- Repair and preventative maintenance certain building-related systems, including but not limited to:
- Routine HVAC system maintenance
- Air Compressor systems
- Nitrogen Generation systems
- Power generators and related UPS systems
- Water purification systems
- Repair and preventative maintenance of DNA/RNA synthesizers, synthesis benches and related systems, cleaving machines, purification systems, laboratory automation and other laboratory equipment.
- Install/Assemble new equipment as required.
- Interact with contractors to assure necessary services are provided.
- Follow standard operating procedure and work instruction documents while performing repair, maintenance, and assembly procedures.
- Fill out logs, reports, and forms as required to document service procedures and calibration data.
- Provide input to design staff regarding new equipment, and constructive feedback regarding existing equipment, to streamline troubleshooting and service requirements, and to increase product quality.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area, routinely putting away tools and throwing out trash.
- Practice safe working habits, follow all IDT safety policies, perform safety checks on equipment and systems, and identify, correct, and report potential safety hazards.
- Assist in responding to chemical spills.
- Report any problems to the management.
- Minimum – Degree/ Diploma with at least two years’ experience in HVAC.
- Mechanical aptitude and general knowledge of mechanical repair techniques.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to maintain several projects at one time.
- Able to interact in a professional manner with customers, employees, and all levels of management.
- Must be comfortable working with chemicals and follow proper safety and handling instructions.
- Must be able to work as a group or independently.
- Only Singaporean and Permanent Residents will be considered.
Other Job Information