[The logo is protected from the company]
Illumina is a US-based life science company that develops and manufactures technology that advances the understanding of genetics and health. Here, you'll discover roles that allow you to build on your expertise and tap new talents or develop new interests. Read More
|Address||11 Biopolis Way Singapore 138667|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Manufacturing Technician, Instrument - FIT
Manufacturing Technician, Instrument - FIT (Woodlands) - Req. 5244
Responsible for performing sub-systems alignment, calibration, functional test, troubleshooting, instrument final integration, system test and troubleshooting.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Perform assigned manufacturing tasks to produce high quality products under general supervision.
• Assemble electro/optical/mechanical sub-systems that require calibration and functional test according to the Standard Operating Procedures.
• Perform troubleshooting on components and integrated systems.
• Hands-on testing and integration of DNA sequencing systems - hardware, firmware, software, chemistry/reagents, and application components
• Align complex optical systems with aid of in-house software and instruments.
• Perform instrument final integration and full system test.
• Perform final product QC procedures, inspection and packaging.
• Perform data collection and analysis.
• Perform work order processing to complete products to inventory.
• Interpreting and responding to quality data.
• Understand work flow and create Standard Operating Procedures.
• Support process improvement activities to meet production goals.
• Support 5S and Lean activities.
• Performing kitting and other packaging functions.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
Preferred educational background:
• Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronic) or equivalent required preferred.
Preferred experiential background:
• 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
• Understanding of sequencing systems and techniques will be helpful.
• Basic wet laboratory experience.
• Communicate well with supervisor and other employees.
• Experience with SOPs, travelers, ECOs, GMP, 5S and Lean is a plus.
• Knowledge and skills typically acquired through previous positions in fast-paced corporate environments which involved responsibility for similar work.
If you are interested to join our illumina team,
please submit your application through www.illumina.apply2jobs.com
and select the req.5244
Other Job Information