[The logo is protected from the company]
Illumina is a US-based life science company that develops and manufactures technology that advances the understanding of genetics and health. Here, you'll discover roles that allow you to build on your expertise and tap new talents or develop new interests. Read More
|Address||11 Biopolis Way Singapore 138667|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Manufacturing Technician, Biochemical Reagent
Manufacturing Technician, Biochemical Reagent Formulation (Woodlands) - Req no: 5231
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Formulation of bulk biochemical reagents for internal and external customers in a laboratory environment
• Maintain general laboratory organization and availability of laboratory supplies.
• Routine testing and calibration of laboratory equipment.
• Inventory control of reagents, chemicals and supplies using proper labeling and computerized transactions.
• Able to perform rotating shift work
• Perform other duties as assigned.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
Preferred Educational Background:
• Higher Nitec in Biotechnology/Chemical Technology or Diploma in Biotechnology/Chemical Process Technology
Preferred Experiential background:
• 1-3 years molecular biology/biochemistry or chemical manufacturing laboratory.
• Basic chemistry, math and analytical skills required.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required.
• Must be very detail oriented
• Experience in handling enzymes and antibodies is a plus
• Experience in using PH meter, conductivity meter, refractometer, viscometer, osmometer, UV/Vis Spectrophotometer or Nanodrop is a plus
• Knowledge of ISO13485, ISO9001, OHSAS18001, ISO14001 or GMP is a plus.
If you are interested to join our illumina team,
please submit your application through www.illumina.apply2jobs.com
and select the req.5231
Other Job Information