[The logo is protected from the company]
Our mission At GSK our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. This mission has led us to a world-leading position in developing new medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products that are used by millions of people around the world. The challenge of improving healthcare and expanding access to more people is great, and no single organisation can provide all the solutions. Healthcare companies have a role to p... Read More
|Address||150 Beach Road #22-00 Gateway West Singapore 189720|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Senior QC Analyst
- NITEC, Diploma or Degree in Microbiology Biology, Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry
- Preferably with 1 year of laboratory experience in a related area
- For senior position, NITEC, Diploma or Degree in Microbiology Biology, Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry with more than 5 years of laboratory related experience.
- Competent technical skills which includes the ability to:
- Good laboratory skills (able to work in laboratory environment)
- Knowledge of cGLP & cGMP (advantage)
- Effective report writing skills (preferably with “legible” handwriting)
- Planning and Organising skills (for individual time management & work planning)
- Team player
- Leadership skill, analytical with logical thinking (senior analyst)
1. Performs routine testings in the following areas with observation of GMP requirements:
- Biological testings for raw materials release – (All QA controlled materials)
- Biological testings for intermediates and products
- Testings for utilities (city water, purified water, water of injection, compressed gases, etc)
- Biological testings required for manufacturing process validations and confirmations.
- Initiate and participates in OOS/deviations/atypical results/invalid results investigation
3. Participates in Method Verification and Method Validation (when required)
4. Identifies and reports problems in QC to the supervisor.
5. Practices 5S and ensures good housekeeping of laboratory, work area and equipments. This includes cleaning as appropriate.
6. Ensures a good inventory of QC materials (purchased and prepared materials/glassware) to support testings; ensures no over surplus of inventory
1. Problem Identification and Solving :
- Identifies and reports problems in QC. Solves problems and implements corrective actions
- Presents in a timely manner major issues to the management with strategies on their resolution
8. Senior analysts have the following additional responsibility
a) Assists the team supervisor in the management and operations of the team; may be indirectly responsible for a team of analysts
- Prepares, drafts and updates LSOPs
- Prepares, drafts and coordinates protocols of any nature
- Prepares, drafts and closes the investigation reports when required
- Prepares, drafts and coordinate reports for trending
- Reviews QC reports to ensure promptness of results and compliance
- Recommends and coordinates appropriate corrective actions to quality problems in conjunction with other departments
- Presents in a timely manner major issues to the management with strategies on their resolution.
Other Job Information