[The logo is protected from the company]
Our mission At GSK our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. This mission has led us to a world-leading position in developing new medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products that are used by millions of people around the world. The challenge of improving healthcare and expanding access to more people is great, and no single organisation can provide all the solutions. Healthcare companies have a role to p... Read More
|Address||150 Beach Road #22-00 Gateway West Singapore 189720|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
QA Technician (QA Sterility)
- NITEC or Diploma in Microbiology, Biology, Biotechnology, Life Sciences
- Preferably with 1 year of laboratory experience in a related area
- Competent technical skills which includes the ability to:
- Good laboratory skills (able to work in laboratory environment)
- Knowledge of cGLP & cGMP (advantage)
- Good report writing skills (if applicable)
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Team player
1. Perform routine environmental sampling (non-viable particle, viable particle and surface) in controlled environmental areas (production and quality control laboratory).
2. Performs adhoc microbiological testing in the following areas with observation of GMP requirements:
a) Microbial content test for utilities (city water, purified water, water of injection, compressed gases, etc)
b) Biological testing for raw materials release – (All QA controlled materials)
c) Biological testing for intermediates and products
d) Biological testing required for manufacturing process validations and confirmations
3. Coordinate with calibration and maintenance (C & M) coordinator to ensure equipment is calibrated before due date.
4. Participates in Method Verification and Method Validation (when required).
5. Identifies and report problems encountered to supervisor.
6. Practices 5S and ensures good housekeeping of laboratory, work area and equipment. This includes cleaning as appropriate.
7. Ensures a good inventory of QC materials (purchased and prepared materials/glassware) to support testing
8. Ensure no excessive surplus of inventory
9. Problem identification and implementing corrective actions (if applicable):
10. Ensures wastes are disposed appropriately and promptly.
Other Job Information
News - GlaxoSmithKline Pte Ltd
Requisition Number: CIPL27333 Location: Singapore- Che ... [more]