[The logo is protected from the company]
In November 2006, the Venture Group fully acquired GES International Limited, augmenting Venture’s footprint as a leading ODM in the global Retail Store Solutions segment. In addition, the acquisition adds to the Venture Group’s overall competency and enhances the Group’s support to its customers for turnkey design and manufacturing services in the Retail Store Solutions and industrial products segment.Integrating the ODM activities of GES into the Group, Venture has significantly broadened t... Read More
|Address||5006 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5, #05-01/12 TECHplace II Singapore 569873|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Shipping Assistant (3-6 month temp position)
- Make sure all document to Finance for MES is completed
- To expedite and process logistics arrangement to ensure that shipments are smoothly shipped to customers and at the cheapest freight cost
1. Make arrangement and process of shipments & shipping documents for all export :-
- Liaise with forwarders and warehouse personnel’s to ascertain Daily vessel / flight space and outgoing cargo load.
- Prepare Invoice and packing list & update (out stock) inventory accordingly.
- Prepare Certificate of Origin & its supporting documents for
- Government Authorities certification & respective Embassy endorsement.
- Contact forwarder for collection of goods when they are ready.
- Ensure all necessary documents are ready for shipment.
- Ensure correct quantity and items are shipped to correct destination.
- E-mail shipping documents to customers. (if any)
- Dispatch documents to customer
- Contra out all shipment quantity on pick list from the system.
- Update shipping details in system.
- Print packing list for shipment.
- Updating and generating of Performa Invoice and packing list or VMI shipment.
4. Liaise with respective departments on logistics related matters if any (e.g. MES documents) & follow-up when necessary.
5. Other clerical assignments as determined by the Regional Logistics Manager Daily
6. Housekeeping and proper filing of related logistics documents for easy reference.
Education and Experience
- GCE 'O' Level
- Computer literate
- Must have
- Must know customs & import / export procedure and documentation.
- Must able to read Letter of Credit & present for bank negotiation.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or send your detailed resume, including current and expected remuneration to:
Other Job Information