[The logo is protected from the company]
Set up in May 2007, the Council for Third Age is an independent body that promotes active ageing to enable seniors to achieve a better quality of life in all the six dimensions of wellness – social, intellectual, physical, vocational, emotional and spiritual. The Council also partners community and commercial organisations to develop products and services that meet the various needs and interests of seniors. Read More
|Address||Junction 8 (Office Tower) 9 Bishan Place #10-01 Singapore 579837|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Senior Executive, Communications
Executive will assist the Communications team in C3A’s corporate communications, marketing communications plans and events management. Key tasks include but not limit to the following:
- Assist in the execution of the integrated marketing communications campaigns
- Assist and coordinate public education fairs and corporate events
- Coordinating and delivering the various marketing materials to be used across various media platforms
- Assist to identify and evaluate specific channels that may be used for promotion and marketing of the organisation’s message and programmes.
- Minimum Diploma (with 3-4 years’ relevant experience) or Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) with 2-3 years related experience in advertising & promotions and/or PR/ journalism and/ or event and project management
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office & Adobe. Proficiency in internet-based website administrative tools a plus.
- Proficient in English and able to read Chinese. Able to write Chinese a plus.
- Ideal candidate must have excellent writing skills, good time management, attention to details, willing to learn and be able to manage multiple tasks under pressure with “can-do” attitude
- Past working experience
- Last drawn and expected salaries
- Reason for leaving current employment, and
- A recent photo
Other Job Information
News - Council for Third Age
Job Responsibilities Develop communications plans, ... [more]
You will learn: How to make a sale Public Speak ... [more]