[The logo is protected from the company]
Chevron, a Fortune 500 company, is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy. Read More
|Address||30 Raffles Pl, Singapore 048622|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Warehouse Administrative Assistant
Requisition Number: 003427453
Location: Singapore- Jurong Island
- Perform inventory update to ensure timely stock replenishment
- Generate reports from Computerized Materials Management System (CMMS)
- Provide warehouse system administration support
- Maintain proper documentation and filing of all inventory records
- Work with Purchasing Department and external vendors/suppliers on delivery discrepancy issues
- GCE”O”/”A” Level/Diploma holder
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in warehouse administration
- Good organization, interpersonal & communication skills
- Possess good computer knowledge
- SAP hands-on experience is an advantage
To learn more and apply, visit careers.chevron.com no later than 15 February 2013.
By submitting an application/uploading your resume or CV, you acknowledge and agree that you are providing personal information about you to Chevron, it subsidiaries and affiliates, to consider whether you are an appropriate candidate for a position and that such information may be shared with Chevron affiliates, subsidiaries, or vendors and may be transferred to locations outside the country of collection.
All information supplied will be treated as strictly confidential for the purpose of selection and recruitment. Only short-listed candidates will be notified, for candidates not selected, we would like to thank you in advance for your interest in a Chevron career.
Other Job Information