[The logo is protected from the company]
The Biosensors International group of companies develop, manufacture and market innovative medical devices for interventional cardiology and critical care procedures. Our aim is to improve patients' lives through pioneering medical technology that pushes forward the boundaries of innovation. Read More
|Address||Blk 10, Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #06-01/04 Kampong Ubi Industrial Estate Singapore 417942|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
- Prepare and update lab testing status and schedule
- Assures a continous flow of necessary supplies to run the laboratory
- Trigger when instruments or apparatus is due for calibration and/or maintenance
- Performs initial and in-process and final Chemical analysis
- Performs drug and mixture formulation
- Prepare and records all solution standards used for checmial analysis
- Verfifies chemical reports, laboratory notebooks, and expiration date of reagents, solutions, instrument calibrations and production records. Verifies calculations on reports generated.
- Maintains trends in chemcial testing results
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least a Nitec, Higer Nitec or Diploma
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Clean room environment
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Other Job Information