[The logo is protected from the company]
BCS Information Systems Pte Ltd (BCSIS) is a software house specialising in turnkey systems and consultancy services for the Banking and Financial Industry. We have immediate vacancies for the following positions: Read More
|Address||11 tampines concourse #02-01/05 singapore 528729|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
- Reporting to the TIS Manager, the incumbent is responsible for protecting the application and information assets of the BCS Group through consistent implementation, application and monitoring of Information Security policies and processes.
- Manage and conduct operation security administration and log monitoring
- Monitor and administer network and system security
- Work with system analysts and application developers to code and develop information security rules, roles, policies, standards, etc.
- Developing, promulgating, implementing, and monitoring the organization’s security programs
- Assist in implementation plans for changes to all Information Security policies, processes, or mechanisms in the business unit
- Support the development and maintenance of the system security plan, to include coordinating system changes with the information system owner and assessing the security impact of those changes
- Assist the security manager in identifying, implementing, and assessing the common security controls
- Serves as a subject matter expert for information security issues. Works closely with the business unit and other security staff to plan for and to consult on security requirements.
- At least a Diploma in Information Security or related field with 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Good knowledge of and experience with information security best practices and business controls
- Good knowledge of the Infrastructure Security Controls and the web penetration tools
- Experience in conducting Security Operation and Administration
- Thorough understanding of information security technologies and processes
- Able to work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively negotiate, influence and manage change
- CISSP or other security certification preferred
Other Job Information