[The logo is protected from the company]
AMEROID will be the first choice of customers worldwide for integrated logistics services. We will grow and profit by integrating superior air; ocean and ground transportation capabilities with innovative systems to assist customers better manage the full range of their global distribution needs. We will continue to expand the scope and quality of our services by investing internally and acquiring other companies whose people and resources will further strengthen the professionalism and pe... Read More
|Address||24 Jurong Port Rd Singapore 619097|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
- Responsible, schedule and deadlines are adhered to on the daily basis.
- Workplace Safety and Health compliance
- Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring daily warehouse activities, processes.
- Establish, maintain and promote high standard of customer service.
- Plan manpower, equipment etc to ensure smooth daily operations, and control cost.
- Ensure consistency and discipline in staff.
- Focal contact point on service deliverables (i.e. failures, enhancements) with customers.
- Supervise sub-contractor in the provision of services and monitoring of their work performance.
- Take actions on staff who are not complying with duties and responsibilities assigned.
- Report and update Manager/ Assistant Manager of service failures.
- To achieve and meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- At least 3 years experience in similar industry
- Minimum qualification of Diploma in any disciplines
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and show positive attitude
- Deadline oriented and willing to work extended hours
- 5.5 days work week
- Warehouse environment
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Other Job Information