[The logo is protected from the company]
At one of Singapore’s leading healthcare providers, your satisfaction goes beyond healing patients. At AcuMed, you will learn, grow and be empowered to make personal difference in advancing healthcare. We offer real challenges and career opportunities to those whose aspirations, talent and energy match ours. Read More
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
HR cum Admin Assistant
- Provide general administrative and operational support.
- Update monthly Headcount File, Employee attendance data, leave records, medical claims.
- Maintain employee data and personnel files.
- Generate letters.
- Scanning, filing and photocopying of documents.
- Assist in Payroll administration.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
- Literate in MS Office.
- Bilingual to liaise with bilingual speaking clients.
- Patient and good communication skills.
- Working experience in Healthcare / Medical Industry is an advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jurong East.
- 5.5 days week & Alternate Sat off.
- Only Singaporeans /SPR/ Malaysian need to apply.
Interested applicants kindly apply online or email detailed resume together with expected salary and availability to email: email@example.com
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
News - AcuMed Medical Pte Ltd
You will be a key member of the Consulting Team in conce ... [more]