[The logo is protected from the company]
In 1976, Jim McCann, founder and CEO of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, opened his first retail florist shop and forever changed the way flowers are bought for birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions. For more than 30 years, our passion has been to help you connect and express yourself to the important people in your life by providing the finest selection of beautiful flowers and arrangements, from roses to tulips to carnations to orchids to gerbera daisies, available for same day or next day deliv... Read More
|Address||One Old Country Road Suite 500 Carle Place, NY 11514|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Senior Network Engineer
The purpose of the Senior Network Engineer is to provide Day to day Networking Design and Support for the 1800Flowers.com Infrastructure necessary to support business requirements.
The scope of responsibilities for this job are implementation and support of the Corporate WAN and LAN, including, VOIP, Network Security and Remote Access, Routing, Switching, Enterprise wireless, Application Networking and much more.
This position reports directly to the Senior Manager Networking and works closely with Enterprise Technical Assistance Center (ETC) and Engineering for internal support.
* Provide all levels of support for the e-commerce platforms.
* Provide LAN support on major campuses
* Manage WAN service partner to support WAN
* Provide end to end VOIP support.
* Provide network security by following industry standard network security practices and develop corporate standards
* Use network monitoring and management tools to help manage the network
* Maintain spare equipment, manage at-risk hardware
* Review and replace at-risk and EOL equipment
* Must have extensive experience working with Cisco
o Application Control Engine
o Global Site Selector
o Adaptive Security Appliance
o Content Services Switch
o All routing protocols
* Must be able to work independently with strong organizational, analytical, time management and teamwork skills.
* Must have good understanding of Network Industry Standards and Network Security Practices.
* Must have good project management skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Good understanding of network performance and monitoring skills
* Good understanding of Telephony skills
* Degree in Computer Science or equivalent job experience and training.
* Minimum of 10 years of experience in supporting corporate networks.
* Demonstrated results in supporting major network infrastructure and e-commerce platforms.
* Minimum of 5 years managing large scale projects.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - 1800 Flowers Inc
- Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Active Directory Administrator
- Digital Leadership Program Mobile Associate
- Director - Loyalty
- Key Account Manager
- Manager, Analytics & Decision Support
- Manager, Strategic Analysis
- Marketing Coordinator
- MS SharePoint Developer/Admin
- Oracle Team Leader
- QA Performance Test Analyst
- Real Time Operations Coordinator
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Manager, Search Engine Optimization
- Senior Network Engineer
- The Senior Manager, Enterprise Public Relations
- Work Force management Operations Manager