Caregory:  Jobs

Added on:  12/10/2014 10:06:46 AM

Views:  0

Replies:  11

Want to start my own company. Should I go for it or do a job for a few years?

No Message Available
janica

janica Replied on 2/23/2017 at 4:34 AM

Is youth and enthusiasm all you need, or should you get a few years of ... Head to head: How much experience do you need to start your own business? ... have chosen to strike out on their own rather than taking roles within a company. ... So by the time I started my career in banking at 21, I'd done all sorts.

Riya

Riya Replied on 1/11/2017 at 5:07 AM

Start your own business with these 50 signs that shows you are ready for ... You already know that launching a company can be an intimidating process requiring tons ... At some point you may want or need to hire some experts, such as .... You probably won't get that from doing the same job for many years.

Fabian

Fabian Replied on 9/6/2016 at 4:52 AM

Experience is must.

Genni

Genni Replied on 9/5/2016 at 4:57 AM

Experience is important.

Riya

Riya Replied on 7/21/2016 at 5:22 AM

Yes, just take some corporate explosure and then proceed. It will give you a idea how to invest a capital and where? and what mapower you should hire in a intial stage? how much to pay them?

Riya

Riya Replied on 6/1/2016 at 5:36 AM

I orefer yes, before starting any company, must take corporate experience, it helps you to know how much cost should be involved, how to hire employees and how to pay them, YOu can learn and plan your own strategies.

Riya

Riya Replied on 11/20/2015 at 5:07 AM

yes, that's a good idea. gain some experience then go for your own business.

Riya

Riya Replied on 10/8/2015 at 5:15 AM

After gaining some experience.

Riya

Riya Replied on 10/1/2015 at 5:00 AM

In the beginning, you should take some experience and then, you should go for your own company.

Riya

Riya Replied on 6/16/2015 at 4:14 AM

Running a own business its not easy required more capital and knowledge, it will be benefited for you if you start from some job, gain some experience, collect some capital, make a good team meanwhile, then proceed with your business.

aniket

aniket Replied on 3/31/2015 at 3:16 PM

There is no hard and fast rule for it. Some would prefer to gain some experience, some would prefer to plunge in right away.

Please Login or Register to post a comment.