Caregory:  Job Interview

Added on:  10/10/2014 5:59:18 AM

Views:  0

Replies:  11

Is it a bad idea to critisize your old boss?

No Message Available
janica

janica Replied on 12/13/2016 at 5:38 AM

If someone is bad then there is no harm to criticize .

Riya

Riya Replied on 8/17/2016 at 5:10 AM

Hhahaha not really lol.

Riya

Riya Replied on 3/2/2016 at 5:09 AM

My life is miserable at the company I work for. I'm in the tech industry in an organization with one of the best companies in the world, yet the workplace I'm in is completely toxic. People seriously dislike each other here. My boss is a manipulative clown who often boasts about how he takes advantage of other folks for his own gain at the expense of others' goals. He literally laughs this off without any regard for how the other person may feel. His social skills are so incredibly bad, it's often cringe-worthy to just have a normal conversation with him.I'm now on the hunt for something new, and I'm feeling pumped about it because I'm finally exiting a terrible relationship. I've come to learn that no matter how good your individual job content and the things you do a daily basis may be, if you're in a place where the relationships make you feel pissed off everyday, you'll never "advance" yourself in the short and long term.

Riya

Riya Replied on 12/30/2015 at 5:50 AM

My life is miserable at the company I work for. I'm in the tech industry in an organization with one of the best companies in the world, yet the workplace I'm in is completely toxic. People seriously dislike each other here. My boss is a manipulative clown who often boasts about how he takes advantage of other folks for his own gain at the expense of others' goals. He literally laughs this off without any regard for how the other person may feel. His social skills are so incredibly bad, it's often cringe-worthy to just have a normal conversation with him.I'm now on the hunt for something new, and I'm feeling pumped about it because I'm finally exiting a terrible relationship. I've come to learn that no matter how good your individual job content and the things you do a daily basis may be, if you're in a place where the relationships make you feel pissed off everyday, you'll never "advance" yourself in the short and long term.

Riya

Riya Replied on 11/24/2015 at 5:31 AM

hahaha well dpend on you.. how do you manage.

Riya

Riya Replied on 11/4/2015 at 6:07 AM

Not always.

Riya

Riya Replied on 7/24/2015 at 6:46 AM

No, if he is bad then, you must critisize.

Riya

Riya Replied on 7/7/2015 at 4:10 AM

If your boss is good, then ofcourse it is bad, if he is bad than it is good for him.

Riya

Riya Replied on 6/12/2015 at 4:24 AM

Well, it depends on your boss, whether he worth/ deserve an applause or criticism

aniket

aniket Replied on 4/1/2015 at 3:44 PM

To cut a long story short-yes, it is a bad idea.

aniket

aniket Replied on 2/3/2015 at 12:10 PM

Mostly, it is. If one can criticize a former boss, then what'll stop him/her from badmouthing the present when he/she becomes a former. In some instances where one is going over to a rival organization, and both are prone to dislike each other, then it might come in handy.

Please Login or Register to post a comment.