Caregory:  Job Interview

Added on:  9/20/2013 7:05:00 PM

Views:  1

Replies:  13

Traveling for a Job Interview

If I get called for a job interview that is out of town, should I travel for the interview or ask for a Skype interview?
janica

janica Replied on 2/21/2017 at 5:18 AM

should an employer pay travel costs when inviting out-of-town ... I've been invited to an interview for a senior-level job by a potential ... I initially responded asking about whether they wanted me to make travel arrangements and submit

janica

janica Replied on 2/14/2017 at 5:28 AM

state and national labor laws about Sick Leave explained in plain English. ... or injury—but most employers do provide it as an important employee benefit. ... Larger organizations may permit employees to accumulate unused sick days from .... sick-day pay when sick days are taken before or after a holiday or a vacation?

janica

janica Replied on 2/14/2017 at 5:27 AM

Today, a company called me for arranging interview. ... I have to travel for 5-6 hours to another city for the interview. ... Of course, even if the employer will not reimburse you, the job ... If they reached out to you first, then its very reasonable to expect the company to pay to get you to their office to interview.

Raat

Raat Replied on 1/5/2017 at 5:00 AM

Today, a company called me for arranging interview. ... I have to travel for 5-6 hours to another city for the interview. ... Of course, even if the employer will not reimburse you, the job ... If they reached out to you first, then its very reasonable to expect the company to pay to get you to their office to interview.

janica

janica Replied on 11/24/2016 at 5:10 AM

Be clear on arrangements, Be Frugal, Keep Receipts, Arrive Early, Be aware of your body clock.

Tan

Tan Replied on 10/28/2016 at 5:11 AM

Be Clear on ArrangementsYour Potential Employer is Not a Travel AgentBe FrugalArrive EarlyKeep Receipts

Maidis

Maidis Replied on 10/26/2016 at 5:16 AM

Depends on person to person.

Riya

Riya Replied on 8/16/2016 at 5:30 AM

Try to schedule over call or skype.

Riya

Riya Replied on 5/16/2016 at 7:23 AM

http://www.job-interview-wisdom.com/preparing-for-an-interview.html

Riya

Riya Replied on 4/22/2016 at 4:40 AM

Travelling for jobs is useless. try to scedule interviews over the sykpe, if they you are finalized then think about it.

Riya

Riya Replied on 6/26/2015 at 5:10 AM

Before going to a job interview, you should ask them for salary structure, organization policies and structure. Its better if you can try for Skype interview.

aniket

aniket Replied on 4/1/2015 at 4:04 PM

If travel is reimbursed then you should attend the interview.

aniket

aniket Replied on 2/3/2015 at 12:25 PM

If travel is not reimbursed, then you can request for a skype interview initially, suggesting that you are ready to come down any time provided you are selcted in the initial screening.

Please Login or Register to post a comment.