Caregory:  Jobs

Added on:  9/7/2013 6:40:32 PM

Views:  0

Replies:  4

Call Centers

I'd like to work in a call center.  Do I need experience, or is there on the job training, generally speaking?
Parag

Parag Replied on 11/10/2016 at 4:57 AM

They don’t feel boredom or monotony. They aren’t upset by angry customer complaints. They don’t even feel that their work is pointless. To them, the stereotype of a call centre as a dull place to work is nothing like their own experience.“Calling the Account Managers to tell them about a lead is like telling a child that tomorrow is Christmas Day,” says Gabrielle Deschamps, 22. Gabrielle works for an international telemarketing agency based in Bournemouth.“I do business development for Dell, calling companies in France to talk about the virtualisation of their server and storage systems. My job is to find leads, and it is very interesting because I’m speaking to the IT Directors of the companies I call.”

Riya

Riya Replied on 9/15/2015 at 4:07 AM

If you are experienced may be a higher to go for a higher position with good lucurative salary.

Riya

Riya Replied on 9/3/2015 at 5:15 AM

Freshers can also apply, but it sis important that you should and understand English well.

aniket

aniket Replied on 3/31/2015 at 5:11 PM

You shall be provided with on-the-job training.

Please Login or Register to post a comment.