Caregory:  Job Interview

Added on:  8/28/2013 11:30:11 AM

Views:  1

Replies:  6

Interviewing with Two Companies

I'm currently interviewing with two competing companies.  If asked at the interview about other jobs I'm considering, should I be honest about interviewing with both companies?
janica

janica Replied on 3/2/2017 at 4:59 AM

Why are they asking, and how much do they actually need to know? ... They might want to scope out the competition, see how serious you are about ... Say you have a couple of interviews set up at other companies within the industry. ... I'm interviewing with a few companies for a range of positions, but they all ...

janica

janica Replied on 3/2/2017 at 4:35 AM

If there's one pitfall we see fairly consistency from the job seekers on Hired, ... I'm not sure if this is a final round but Company A is definitely a top choice. ... it can be appropriate to ask after an interview or prior to an on-site about this. ... I just wanted to give you a heads up about some other interviews.

Michelle

Michelle Replied on 11/8/2016 at 5:36 AM

Make Sure You Have a Written Offer Before You Make a Move, Make Sure You’re Only Negotiating With Offers in Hand.

Riya

Riya Replied on 12/18/2015 at 5:27 AM

Just like in the early stages of dating, it’s okay (and assumed) that you are not an exclusive candidate when you start interviewing with companies. If you’re a top engineer, it’s no secret you may get offers from multiple places.

aniket

aniket Replied on 4/3/2015 at 8:13 AM

You can also say that you have been approached by other organizations as well, but you have not really thought about them.

aniket

aniket Replied on 2/3/2015 at 12:43 PM

You can say that you have some options, but you are giving top priority to this present interview, and politely excuse yourself from revealing the names of other organizations with whom you have an interview with.

Please Login or Register to post a comment.