Caregory:  Job Interview

Added on:  8/26/2013 12:44:24 PM

Views:  3

Replies:  8

Writing Notes during Interview

I like to write notes on what the hiring manager says during an interview.  Is this appropriate behavior or does it seem strange?  If I don't take notes, I have a hard time remembering what was said.
yen

yen Replied on 11/2/2016 at 4:48 AM

During your interview, be sure you have a notepad with you so you can take notes when the interviewers answer your questions or give you more information about the job and company. Just make sure you continue to make eye contact with the interviewer and not simply writing frantically on your notepad.

Riya

Riya Replied on 5/12/2016 at 4:10 AM

Never write nay notes. just memorize it.

Riya

Riya Replied on 3/18/2016 at 4:26 AM

Job interviews are all about exchanging information − information about the job, information about yourself, information about your past and your industry expertise. At times, a job interview can feel like an examination. Better study.There’s also a lot to take in during a job interview. More to study.Since our school days we’ve been trained to take notes, to study them and refer to them in our discourse. It’s the best way to acquire and retain critical information. You might be inclined to take notes during a job interview. You might be inclined to refer to your previous notes when answering questions.

Riya

Riya Replied on 2/9/2016 at 4:29 AM

Must read this article.http://www.forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2012/03/01/how-to-ace-your-job-interview/

Riya

Riya Replied on 12/18/2015 at 5:25 AM

Fail to make personal connection. If you’re absorbed in writing everything down, you look at your notebook more than the interviewer. You can’t fully listen when you’re writing. You might miss out more important things that are being said or a question the interviewer asks. You might seem too detail-oriented.

Riya

Riya Replied on 9/2/2015 at 4:53 AM

Yes, you can ask him. can I write these points for my fututre refernce, or thats good if you can memorize those points, and pen down after the interview.

aniket

aniket Replied on 4/3/2015 at 8:15 AM

In fact, it would be best if you ca manage without taking notes.

aniket

aniket Replied on 2/3/2015 at 12:45 PM

Some may find it acceptable, some may find it strange. If you can manage without taking notes, then go for it.

Please Login or Register to post a comment.