Caregory:  Team Management

Added on:  8/26/2013 12:32:16 PM

Views:  1

Replies:  9

Supervisor Taking Credit

My direct supervisor keeps taking credit for my achievements.  Should I tell his manager what's going on?
janica

janica Replied on 2/28/2017 at 5:14 AM

But in the time it takes to come to grips with what just happened, something ... Now consider what feels worse: Proactively claiming credit for your major accomplishments, ... After you have his permission, tell Kevin that you respect his work and his ... say “But if you claim credit for my work again, I will set the record straight.

janica

janica Replied on 2/16/2017 at 4:46 AM

But in the time it takes to come to grips with what just happened, something ... Now consider what feels worse: Proactively claiming credit for your major accomplishments, ... After you have his permission, tell Kevin that you respect his work and his ... say “But if you claim credit for my work again, I will set the record straight.

janica

janica Replied on 1/23/2017 at 5:10 AM

This mail-trail did not mention any credit to my developer friend who actually shared ... The client and the onsite team have direct discussions with the team

janica

janica Replied on 11/22/2016 at 5:10 AM

Check out this link below:http://www.beleaderly.com/shut-colleague-takes-credit-work/

Tracy

Tracy Replied on 11/17/2016 at 4:23 AM

Must read this article.http://www.forbes.com/sites/jacquelynsmith/2013/04/30/9-things-you-can-do-when-the-boss-takes-credit-for-your-work/

Riya

Riya Replied on 4/13/2016 at 5:09 AM

I like my job and I think I’m doing well. In fact, I know I have a lot of great ideas, because my boss is always taking credit for them!He likes to have our team of three have collaborative brainstorming sessions, but then when we have meetings with the rest of the company, he always presents the ideas that I came up with (and oftentimes end up doing all the work on) by saying something like, "I was thinking that we should . . . " I obviously don’t want to call him out on it in front of everyone, but I feel awkward and accusatory mentioning it to him. I feel like I have to do something about it, though; it has happened several times. What should I do?I’m starting to feel annoyed and underappreciated.

Riya

Riya Replied on 12/17/2015 at 5:47 AM

yes but be smart.

Riya

Riya Replied on 10/8/2015 at 5:17 AM

Then yous hould go forward and ask for your best.

aniket

aniket Replied on 4/3/2015 at 4:25 PM

You would be the best person to evaluate the pros and cons, and then come to a decision.

Please Login or Register to post a comment.