Caregory:  Job Interview

Added on:  8/25/2013 1:30:13 PM

Views:  5

Replies:  10

Wearing Same Interview Outfit

I have a second interview with the same company.  My first interview was 3 weeks ago.  I only have really one good interview outfit.  Do you think anyone would remember exactly what I wore last time?  Can I wear the same thing again? 
Riya

Riya Replied on 7/5/2016 at 4:46 AM

Wearing same outfit for same company will leave a bad impression. Dont wear same outfit.. On the other hand same outfit can be wore for another job.

Riya

Riya Replied on 7/5/2016 at 4:46 AM

Wearing same outfit for same company will leave a bad impression. Dont wear same outfit.. On the other hand same outfit can be wore for another job.

Riya

Riya Replied on 2/23/2016 at 3:58 AM

t’s not so much that your interviewers will be concerned that you have a limited wardrobe; if they’re reasonable people, they don’t care. It’s more just about complying with normal business conventions — which, yes, dictate a different outfit for a second interview. And also, when interviewing, you don’t want your clothes stand out for any reason — whether it’s because they’re inappropriate or because they look awfully familiar or whatever.You want the focus on you, not on your clothes.And while it’s doubtful that anyone would reject the best candidate for the job just because she wore the same outfit to both interviews, you’re still better off wearing something different.By the way, I’m a little wary of “a long black dress” for an interview in general. Typically, you want to wear a suit — or at least something with a suit jacket. This doesn’t have to mean spending a ton of money; you can go to a secondhand store and find something that fits well for very little.

Riya

Riya Replied on 2/3/2016 at 5:05 AM

I WONT SUGGEST OU TO WAER SAME CLOTHES FOR AN SAME COMPANY.

Riya

Riya Replied on 12/18/2015 at 5:25 AM

have several sets of work dresses, tops and pants, but I prefer to wear a long black dress as I felt that was the most formal of my outfits. However, I am concerned that should I wear the same dress again (freshly laundered), my interviewers will feel I have a limited wardrobe. Personally, I feel this is a strange concern as there were so many other candidates and it cannot be possible that the HR team has memorised each outfit. Nonetheless, I want to do my best for every interview and being in a favourite outfit does bolster my confidence and poise.

Riya

Riya Replied on 9/24/2015 at 4:53 AM

Wearing same outfit in a same interview is give negative impresion on interviewer.

Riya

Riya Replied on 9/22/2015 at 5:13 AM

Repeating same clothes in differnt organisation will do,but in same same organization specially for an interview.

Riya

Riya Replied on 9/2/2015 at 4:52 AM

Wearing same clothes on same company specially for interview, leave negative/ bad impression on the compnay. Don't repeat clothes.

aniket

aniket Replied on 4/3/2015 at 8:17 AM

Yes, I think you can safely do that.

aniket

aniket Replied on 2/3/2015 at 12:48 PM

Most people won't remember, and in all probability you will be meeting a different set of people-so, don't worry too much about it.

Please Login or Register to post a comment.