[The logo is protected from the company]

DRDGOLD Limited

DRDGOLD Limited is a South African gold mining company. The Company is engaged in underground and surface gold mining, including exploration, extraction, processing and smelting. Exploration activities are focused on the extension of existing ore bodies and identification of new ore bodies both at existing sites and at undeveloped sites. Mining operations consist of mature assets and the mining method used is the extraction of previously abandoned Ore Reserves. It has a 74% interest in DRDGOLD South African Operations (Pty) Limited (DRDGOLD SA). Of the remaining 26%, 20% is held by its Black Economic Empowerment (BEE), partner Khumo Gold SPV (Pty) Limited (Khumo Gold) and 6% is held by DRDSA Empowerment Trust. DRDGOLD is also a 50% partner in an early-stage gold exploration project on Zimbabwe’s Greenstone Belt. As of September 30, 2010, the Group has broadened its activities to include initial exploration activities on a small scale in Zimbabwe.

Address      PO Box 390, ROODEPOORT, 1709 South Africa +27-11-4702600 (Phone)
Website      www.drd.co.za/
Holding      No Holding Details

Key Statistics

  • EmployeesNA
  • Views246

Open Jobs - DRDGOLD Limited

Currently there are no opneings at DRDGOLD Limited

Overall Evaluation

Leave a rating

DRDGOLD Limited Reviews

No Reviews yet.

News DRDGOLD Limited

Related Companies

Denison Mine Corp

Denison Mines Corp. (TSX: DML) (NYSE MKT: DNN) is a uran ...   [more]

Natural Resource Partners LP

Natural Resource Partners L.P. (NRP) is a master limited ...   [more]

Nautilus Marine Acquisition Corp.

Nautilus Marine Acquisition Corp. is a newly-organized b ...   [more]

Nevsun Resources Ltd

To maximize shareholder value through the successful dev ...   [more]

NEW GOLD INC

New Gold is an intermediate gold mining company. The com ...   [more]

Newmont Mining Corporation (Holding Company)

Newmont Mining Corporation is primarily a gold producer, ...   [more]

Dominion Resources Black Warrior Trust

     Dominion Resources Black Warrior Trust collects the ...   [more]

Pacific Booker Minerals Inc

(PBM) owns the Morrison property located in Central Brit ...   [more]

Expand

Collapse