[The logo is protected from the company]
Yazaki is the worldwide market leader for the supply of electrical wiring harness for the automotive industry. With over 80 production sites and more than 210,000 employees worldwide, the Japan based company supplies the automobile OEMs all over the world. YGP Pte. Ltd., based in Singapore, is the global purchasing organization of the Yazaki group. YGP activities include global supply chain optimization, advanced purchasing of components for global carline projects and procurement and supply ... Read More
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Global Capital Equipment Buyer
- Global Lead Activities – Strategies and Communication
- Co-develop, review and communicate global supplier and equipment strategies
- Conduct global team meetings and conferences
- Maintain global negotiation approach (Kyoei)
- Global Lead Activities – Kyoei
- Organize annual global supplier meetings in collaboration with each region (including meeting minutes and investment forecasts)
- Support WHQ in capturing and monitoring all capital investment
- Prepare forecast data for supplier meetings
- Cost Improvement Activities
- Achieve cost savings target through global supplier negotiations
- Track supplier turnover and ensure bonus collection
- Supplier Purchase Agreements
- Ensure purchase agreements are up to date and available on the CE Infosite
- New supplier registration
- Engineering Support
- Attend and support ESC meeting and benchmarking activities
- Relocate YGP CE Infosite to YGP server (sharepoint) and ensure content is life and up to date
- Support establishing supplier scorecard
- Education: Minimum Diploma combined with technical or commercial background.
- Skills: Well-versed in Microsoft Office. Good business acumen with leadership and analytical skills. Energetic personality.
- Experience: Preferably with at least 4 year of experience in automobile/manufacturing industry. Familiar with Manufacturing Engineering and Purchasing fields.
- Language: English and Japanese Language proficiency at business level due to communication with Japan.
Other Job Information