[The logo is protected from the company]
Yazaki is the worldwide market leader for the supply of electrical wiring harness for the automotive industry. With over 80 production sites and more than 210,000 employees worldwide, the Japan based company supplies the automobile OEMs all over the world. YGP Pte. Ltd., based in Singapore, is the global purchasing organization of the Yazaki group. YGP activities include global supply chain optimization, advanced purchasing of components for global carline projects and procurement and supply ... Read More
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Advanced Purchasing Analyst
- Assistant to Advance Purchasing Project Management
- Assistant to Advance Purchasing Activities of Global Projects, which are developed by Japan, North America, Europe and etc.
- Review and track schedule and status of all Global Project
- Produce YGP’s Global project overviews (Cost Planning Contribution) with individual project detailed information.
- Compiling and processing of data (To visualize data)
- Data analysis and consolidation of BOM Data for wiring harnesses of Global Projects.
- Extract and produce required output like strategic idea / proposal to support strategic purchasing team.
- Trace cost avoidance level
- Trace YGP Advance Cost Planning Contribution for Global Projects in terms of customer’s vehicle development schedule.
- Support commodity teams to practice action plans toward target achievement and to communicate with BU, Engineering and lead Purchasing Organization.
- Meeting coordination
- Coordination of tel / web conferences
- Preparation for agenda and meeting materials .
- Document and issue meeting minutes and action items
- Daily communication internally and externally in English and Japanese (Chinese sometimes)
- Translation of any document in English and Japanese (Chinese sometimes).
- Primarily responsible to manage customer account and coordinate with affiliates, suppliers and forwarder in order to ensure orders/shipments as scheduled are fulfilled and to avoid unnecessary cost
- Assist affiliates in general order processing activities and issues arise during delivery
Education: Minimum Diploma combined with technical or commercialbackground.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office. Excel and PowerPoint will be used frequently for data analysis/consolidation and presentation of project review/report-out per milestones.
- Project management skill (good organizing and time management)
- Verbal and written translation in English and Japanese language
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferably 3 to 5 years of experience in Automotive or Manufacturing industry
- Experience in handling data processing and analysis role
- Experience in assisting in Project Management or similar role
Language: English and Mandarin proficiency at business level. Japaneselanguage will be added advantage.
Other Job Information